2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could only hope to be half the site dictator leader

tenor.gif

No point in blaming refs. Questionable calls went against both teams.

Don't get crushed on boards, and don't get off to such a slow start. Simple as that.

Dudes only see it one way. Bad calls are subjective and everyone has to deal with it. It is part of the game. Deal with it

Yall are too old for this.

Make more shots and get more stops than your opp9nent.

Refs can only do so much
My thing is, don't BLAME the refs for a loss. That is some loser stuff. You didn't play well enough to win, point blank.

Stop sounding like fans

"I'm sorry. The refs need to take a backseat in these games. No ticky tack fouls. Let them boys play." exactly where did i blame the refs? and dont say u werent talking about me cuz u quoted me.

I am sure during Film Session tomorrow morning the Celtics will see how THEY lost that game.

So yes, blaming refs is pure nonsense.
there is no doubt boston lost because they played like idiots. missing 2 dunks and 2 layups in the first 6 minutes and going down damn near 20 points that early did the trick. ain't no celtics fans saying they played well enough to win the game.

but god damn, some of these calls or no calls. pretty ****ing ridiculous
exactly. im no celtics fan by any stretch. but phantom calls going on all second half is no good. celtics definitely had more than their fair share of bonehead plays, even after cutting the lead down. but please, lets not act like refs cant halt momentum or force a player to sit out in a clutch moment like that offensive foul on the 3pt shot in the 3rd quarter that made morris have to sit out for example.

Y’all *****s do this every LeBron game
i dont think anyone was talking to you little boy. you might want to sit this one out

Dog, you can disguise it all you want.

If the first thing you discuss after the final buzzer is the CALLS, you are blaming the refs.

But we can dead it

Dog, you can disguise it all you want.

If the first thing you discuss after the final buzzer is the CALLS, you are blaming the refs.

But we can dead it

my guy.... i literally gave u my exact quote and told u to tell me where i blamed em. you couldnt, and now ur making inferences about what things mustve meant. cut it out. you'll see all of us talking about celtics not rebounding, hounding rozier for stupid plays, getting on brown etc etc. guessing you didnt see any of those posts critiquing the celtics tho. u got it tho dc.

my guy.... i literally gave u my exact quote and told u to tell me where i blamed em. you couldnt, and now ur making inferences about what things mustve meant. cut it out. you'll see all of us talking about celtics not rebounding, hounding rozier for stupid plays, getting on brown etc etc. guessing you didnt see any of those posts critiquing the celtics tho. u got it tho dc.

Don't mention the refs, it nullifies everything else you say.

It absolves the team of all responsibility.

Not a hard concept to grasp.

Again, stop being a fan. If you were COACHING them, you wouldn't make those ref excuses

Hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom