2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till Meth see this comment
BANNED3.gif

RipeBowedAnglerfish-size_restricted.gif

Celtics numbers all go up at home. Celtics taking game 5. Cavs role players will struggle and iso bro will have to be back. Celtics by 11+

Don't mention the refs, it nullifies everything else you say.

It absolves the team of all responsibility.

Not a hard concept to grasp.

Again, stop being a fan. If you were COACHING them, you wouldn't make those ref excuses

Hopefully
mentioning the refs at all erases all other critiques of the current game. it also deems you a fan of whatever team loses. got it. any other new rules we should know about?

mentioning the refs at all erases all other critiques of the current game. it also deems you a fan of whatever team loses. got it. any other new rules we should know about?
Nah, just understand that simple concept and you will be fine.

Take the loss, Discuss how BOS could do a better job without the ref disclaimers.

Let’s be real, what’s the best east team LeBron has beaten on his way to the finals? The old Boston Big 3? Paul George and Roy Hibbert Pacers? :lol:

Wavy has Bron at 6? Damn lol.

Respek

That’s the thing :lol:. I can’t stand that *****...but hes undoubtly one of THE greatest players I’ve ever seen play basketball...and he’s far exceeded the hype and is one of the great American success stories and just a general good dude.

That being said....he does Lil bish ahh **** on the court, is elevated way too soon, passive aggressive, gets mad leeway, flips narratives....and he Should’ve NEVER been ROY....and hasn’t done enough to really be considered in the “goat” discussion (as of now).

I just don’t think Bron is the 2nd to 5th best player of all time. That’s it. Other than that and some other things....he’s an all time great. 6th to 8th....

Better known as L3/8ron :pimp:.

GI Joe was so great.

I bought all of the dvd's of old episodes and tried to have my kids watch them and they both looked at me like WTF is this 5 minutes in.

I ended up watching all of them by myself :blush:

It was still great though. F them for not liking it.
kids today will never know the joy of a good cartoon. we had all the saturday morning cartoons, nick in its prime, cartoon networks prime, some of disneys cartoons. they have the overtly gay remnants of spongebob, and a bunch of trash otherwise. they wont get it man.

Didn't see the game but was keeping up on the game in between pickup games at the gym. Guessing it wasnt as close as the finishing score indicated .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom