2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the thing :lol:. I can’t stand that *****...but hes undoubtly one of THE greatest players I’ve ever seen play basketball...and he’s far exceeded the hype and is one of the great American success stories and just a general good dude.

That being said....he does Lil bish ahh **** on the court, is elevated way too soon, passive aggressive, gets mad leeway, flips narratives....and he Should’ve NEVER been ROY....and hasn’t done enough to really be considered in the “goat” discussion (as of now).

I just don’t think Bron is the 2nd to 5th best player of all time. That’s it. Other than that and some other things....he’s an all time great. 6th to 8th....

Better known as L3/8ron :pimp:.

Yea all the sucka stuff he does is SO not needed. It is upsetting when he does it because it gives people a "reason" to legit not mess with him.

Nah, just understand that simple concept and you will be fine.

Take the loss, Discuss how BOS could do a better job without the ref disclaimers.
giphy.gif

ill make sure to take the loss for the team im not a fan of, then critique the game in a manner that pleases you. that way ill be fine.
tumblr_inline_p56la01j7w1shgrs5_400.gif

That’s the thing :lol:. I can’t stand that *****...but hes undoubtly one of THE greatest players I’ve ever seen play basketball...and he’s far exceeded the hype and is one of the great American success stories and just a general good dude.

That being said....he does Lil bish ahh **** on the court, is elevated way too soon, passive aggressive, gets mad leeway, flips narratives....and he Should’ve NEVER been ROY....and hasn’t done enough to really be considered in the “goat” discussion (as of now).

I just don’t think Bron is the 2nd to 5th best player of all time. That’s it. Other than that and some other things....he’s an all time great. 6th to 8th....

You're young so I'm dying to see your list of 5-6 players that's better than LeBron. It can't be 5-6 players you saw play.

GI Joe was so great.

I bought all of the dvd's of old episodes and tried to have my kids watch them and they both looked at me like WTF is this 5 minutes in.

I ended up watching all of them by myself :blush:

It was still great though. F them for not liking it.
different gen bro. My kids are 7 and they don't even like any cartoons , Disney's movies none of that . Just YouTube personalities.

kids today will never know the joy of a good cartoon. we had all the saturday morning cartoons, nick in its prime, cartoon networks prime, some of disneys cartoons. they have the overtly gay remnants of spongebob, and a bunch of trash otherwise. they wont get it man.
nope, they won't understand. Cartoons Mon-Fri that didn't require you to watch it on cable. Now its all bull **** network/local news shows.

And don't get me started on the weekend morning cartoons. Now they have stuff that doesn't make any sense. Its not even cartoons.

Boy, GI Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Inspector Gadget, Voltron, TMNT, Jetsons, Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Fat Albert, hell, even the Smurfs!! I didn't even mention the classics like Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.

Damn, I need to grab me a bowl of cereal and watch some old cartoons. Nothing else mattered.

Alright, back to hating on Lebron for no reason programming.

You're young so I'm dying to see your list of 5-6 players that's better than LeBron. It can't be 5-6 players you saw play.

Reading comprehension ballerific. Bron is one of the 5 best players I’ve seen (MJ, Duncan, Shaq, Kobe,Bron).

But when I take the totality of nba history into consideration. It looks like this:

1. Mike
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Duncan
5. Shaq

Then Bron, Kobe, Bird, Russel, Hakeem, Russell etc and whoever else fill the bottom half of that 10.

That’s not a hot take at all. All those guys I’ve listed above have accomplished the same **** as Bron and then some.

Jesus Christ. How is LeBron not even top 3... Wtf is wrong with some of y'all

Imagine calling LeBron's roads to the finals easy when the warriors only had trouble against one team and they had to send zaza out there to injure their best player

**** outta my face with this dumb ****

Reading comprehension ballerific. Bron is one of the 5 best players I’ve seen (MJ, Duncan, Shaq, Kobe,Bron).

But when I take the totality of nba history into consideration. It looks like this:

1. Mike
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Duncan
5. Shaq

Then Bron, Kobe, Bird, Russel, Hakeem, Russell etc and whoever else fill the bottom half of that 10.

That’s not a hot take at all. All those guys I’ve listed above have accomplished the same **** as Bron and then some.

Reading comprehension? You said he's 6-8 all time. Putting Duncan ahead of LeBron is crazy, that's just hate. Shaq is funny too.

I've never been able to put players that I didn't see high above people I did see but it's cool, you hate LeBron.

different gen bro. My kids are 7 and they don't even like any cartoons , Disney's movies none of that . Just YouTube personalities.
for sure. I hate those Youtube personalities but I'm not gonna fight it.

My 12 year old is doing what we were doing at around 15. They are far more advance.

Reading comprehension? You said he's 6-8 all time. Putting Duncan ahead of LeBron is crazy, that's just hate. Shaq is funny too.

I've never been able to put players that I didn't see high above people I did see but it's cool, you hate LeBron.
It's clear and obvious hate. Stop responding to him. He's a man who thinks the nuggets might be good one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom