2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest X factors are Brown and Tatum. Can they continue their play from the first 2 rounds? Very risky to be relying so much in younger players with low experience, but the Celtics are riding the wave and sticking to it. You rarely see rookies/second year players play this many minutes and have prominent roles this far in the playoffs. I can just hope their production doesn’t fall off.

lebron-james-golden-state-warriors-1.jpg

Cavs should have lost to Indy in 6 games. Should have lost to Toronto in 6 games. Should definitely lose this deries. Have 0 shot against Houston or GSW.

Playing with house money. Let's see what the GOAT and co. can do.

Cavs should have lost to Indy in 6 games. Should have lost to Toronto in 6 games. Should definitely lose this deries. Have 0 shot against Houston or GSW.

Playing with house money. Let's see what the GOAT and co. can do.

WARRIORS IN FOE!!!!!

I hope LeBron goes to Golden State and surpasses MJ in rings so he can unanimously be the GOAT amongst the minds of nonbronsexuals.

You dont hoop
Ah gotta love you guys who think because you've been playing basketball down at the rec after work you somehow have a dominating opinion. News flash you ain't the only one who knows how to hoop.:lol:
The problem dudes like you compare your skills to players in the league, while I'm comparing his skills to those he's being compared with like Kobe and MJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom