2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs have the #1 halfcourt offense in the playoffs :nerd:
Celtics have the worse halfcourt defense in the playoffs:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

What an oddly bizzare statistic.

The Cavs also score the least amount of points per game of any team left in the playoffs and allow the third most points per game of any team left in the playoffs.

It always amazes me what kind of skewed *** statics that ESPN comes up with in the playoffs.

What an oddly bizzare statistic.

The Cavs also score the least amount of points per game of any team left in the playoffs and allow the third most points per game of any team left in the playoffs.

It always amazes me what kind of skewed *** statics that ESPN comes up with in the playoffs.
Didnt they put up a 130 offensive rating against the rapfors?

Was being sarcastic. GSW was the 6 seed and lost in the 1st round to the Clippers and he was running an archaic offense.

And wasn’t David Lee still getting significant minutes before he got injured and replaced by Draymond? Loved those Warriors teams that had Monta, Jarrett Jack, and Richard Jefferson

Alright, I'm done dicking around. HIM HIM you asked for this. @amitt5504 @buc em come eat your W's like your boy Winston

These are only funny due to the Game 3 premature ejaculation

For ****s and giggles, some typing with the shirt off from the season thread:

giphy.gif

Wow junglejim junglejim , this is marvelous! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom