2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Marcus smart could score, he’d be James harden with better defense

leo.png

I am sure during Film Session tomorrow morning the Celtics will see how THEY lost that game.

So yes, blaming refs is pure nonsense.

there is no doubt boston lost because they played like idiots. missing 2 dunks and 2 layups in the first 6 minutes and going down damn near 20 points that early did the trick. ain't no celtics fans saying they played well enough to win the game.

but god damn, some of these calls or no calls. pretty ****ing ridiculous

there is no doubt boston lost because they played like idiots. missing 2 dunks and 2 layups in the first 6 minutes and going down damn near 20 points that early did the trick. ain't no celtics fans saying they played well enough to win the game.

but god damn, some of these calls or no calls. pretty ****ing ridiculous

My thing is, don't BLAME the refs for a loss. That is some loser stuff. You didn't play well enough to win, point blank.

Stop sounding like fans

Dubs go up 3-1 tomorrow. Close it in 5. Get a week and a half off to rest. Curry comes back in kill mode.

Celtics win game 5. Series may go 7. May go 6. Regardless, dudes gonna be tired.

My thing is, don't BLAME the refs for a loss. That is some loser stuff. You didn't play well enough to win, point blank.

Stop sounding like fans

i agree. did not play well enough to win. not close. blaming the refs is a loser's mentality. i've ALWAYS said that here.

but you can still complain about the refs tho for not calling a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom