2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Foles plays good and wins a championship the Eagles can prob trade him for a decent draft pick. Teams gonna be thirsty for Foles.

If Foles plays good and wins a championship the Eagles can prob trade him for a decent draft pick. Teams gonna be thirsty for Foles.

Stop playing with the Browns fan base emotions :lol:

After the Manziel years, trading down and passing on guys like Wentz, Goff, and DeShaun Watson :lol:

Kirk Cousins about to sit back and watch teams back up the brinks trucks for him :lol:

Every team is beatable. One can argue the Jags had a better defense this year than the Giants did both times they beat Brady. Yes Eli is better than Foles but let’s not act like the game is over before it even started.

Every team is beatable. One can argue the Jags had a better defense this year than the Giants did both times they beat Brady. Yes Eli is better than Foles but let’s not act like the game is over before it even started.
Brady is on God mode right now. Eagles gonna have to play a mistake free game to beat the Pats and the refs.

AB8664C7-7EBD-42B7-8324-398EF39F6137.jpeg

Why they gotta do Millie like that bruhs :smh:

I was at the Eagles/Bucs game in 2012 when Nick Foles connected with Jeremy Maclin for a last-second TD to win the game.

I was so damn hyped the rest of the day. I didn't even care that their record was 4-9 afterwards.

I almost sold my ticket beforehand because the team was so trash (lost eight straight coming in), but after that ending, I'm glad I didn't.

It was also Andy Reid's last win as Eagles head coach.

Nick_Foles_Daily_News.jpg

I root for all Philly teams to do well but this whole “underdogs” thing is corny

If you’re starting Nick Foles in 2018 (or really any backup QB after your MVP candidate goes down) you’re going to be an underdog vs most good teams...get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom