2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I root for all Philly teams to do well but this whole “underdogs” thing is corny

If you’re starting Nick Foles in 2018 (or really any backup QB after your MVP candidate goes down) you’re going to be an underdog vs most good teams...get over it
WideeyedUnsungJavalina-size_restricted.gif

IMG_20180122_012358.jpg

We were rumored to be interested in John DeFillipo but hired Brian Schottenheimer instead :lol::stoneface:

Btw Jim Schwartz should be getting a second chance before Josh McDaniels does. At the very least he’s proven himself to be a premiere coordinator, like a young Wade Phillips.

I'm rooting for the Eagles but ya'll should have learned from the Vikings it's a little premature to be talking all this trash especially when you're about to face the Pats. Going to out-jinx yourselves just like the Atlanta fans do every time they win in the first round.

Me talking with sense :

Yawn. Still not buying Minny as the clear cut favorite in the NFC. *shrug*
Then you obviously haven't been paying attention :lol:

Nah, you clearly weren't paying attention :lol:

more sense :
Any team in the NFC can hand a L to the other 5. Y'all aren't THAT much better than any of the NFC playoff teams IF that :lol: Defense is solid, but Carolina ran for 200 on y'all not that long ago. The unit isn't teflon. And they definitely don't have a better offense than Atlanta, NO, LA, or Carolina. I've been paying very close attention.

Blake bortles was crying on the sideline :lol: the patriots straight ripping hearts out eagles next

Imagine rooting for a team where the head coach and QB are personal friends and fans of Donald Trump.

I would retire my fanship for a decade.

I'm rooting for the Eagles but ya'll should have learned from the Vikings it's a little premature to be talking all this trash especially when you're about to face the Pats. Going to out-jinx yourselves just like the Atlanta fans do every time they win in the first round.

Like I said, I'm not even thinking about New England, right now. Imma enjoy this one. I know what they're going up against in two weeks. No "Jinx" will be needed. With how many people counted this team out before and after Wentz's injury, I'm for damn sure gonna pull cards regardless of what happens in 2 weeks.

Imagine rooting for a team where the head coach and QB are personal friends and fans of Donald Trump.

I would retire my fanship for a decade.

the world is full of bad people and people who support bad people everybody will face judgement one day I’m not concerned with evil people

Last 2 teams that beat us in the post season are in the Super Bowl. Seattle got some work to do.

Y'all keep saying look what Brady did to the best defense in the league, yea same defense that allowed 42 points to Pitt the week before. Put some respect on the eagles.

Eagles defense allowing 8.5 points a game in the playoffs.
Their Defense was beast at home all year.. I think something like 13 a game at home during the season.

The question is can they do it away from home. If they can get pressure like they have been.. I believe they can win the game.

Last edited:
The question is can they do it away from home. If they can get pressure like they have been.. I believe they can win the game.

Definitely will be interesting to see if it travels. Already tough enough dealing with Brady and Bill as is. Hopefully they put these next two weeks to good use from a preparation standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom