**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Look the fact that Bron actually played with some aggression in the second half is great..... however this shouldn't even be a discussion when talking about the star of your team who is supposed to be the face of the franchise.... i shouldn't be surprised or excited that our best player is playing with some energy or aggression :lol:

Bro don't try and make a rational argument with these guys. They hate LeBron and will do anything to discredit him. If you ask them, he's the sole source of all of our problems and he also needs to play 48 minutes and have a 50-point triple-double every game.

Every time LeBron missed the shot, it's "Kobe wouldn't have missed that shot" (even though LeBron is shooting a higher percentage this season than Kobe did at any stage of his career)
Lmao. Trying to do my part man
Think it’s tough because a lot of Laker Nation holding Bron to a crazy standard

Dude was aggressive and attacking and help will a win against a good team and still getting picked apart lol. First half dudes were pissing on his grave :rofl:
Not giving him 100% of the credit like the media or other Bron Stans because BI had a good game and bullock was great on D and hit timely shots and also Bron does get mad at his team lmao but this was the most engaged he’s been from tip off to end of game

Think it’s unrealistic to want him to be dropping 34-40 ppg like that Kobe run. ESP when Bron is always going to pass to a fault

Look the fact that Bron actually played with some aggression in the second half is great..... however this shouldn't even be a discussion when talking about the star of your team who is supposed to be the face of the franchise.... i shouldn't be surprised or excited that our best player is playing with some energy or aggression :lol:
A marathon bro he’s old. He shifts into gear gradually to peak at the right time

It’s annoying but you rather him be peak late season and into the playoffs than fuse out in March or in an important playoff game

I get y’all complaints tho I just understand that the season is long as hell

Also think they would still be 4-6 if no injuries

A marathon bro he’s old. He shifts into gear gradually to peak at the right time

It’s annoying but you rather him be peak late season and into the playoffs than fuse out in March or in an important playoff game

I get y’all complaints tho I just understand that the season is long as hell

Also think they would still be 4-6 if no injuries

I'm not expecting him to be giannis all regular season. But when your team leader straight up decides to not run back on defense, when we're in the halfcourt & dude is literally watching his assignment move to their spots with no resistance, he's gonna get much needed blame. It's one of the main reasons we always start the game in big holes.

Unlike the Cavs team from last year i don't think we need Lebron to create all our offense, so i expect him to exert a little more effort on defense (which he did last night).

Reactions: MVP
I'm not expecting him to be giannis all regular season. But when your team leader straight up decides to not run back on defense, when we're in the halfcourt & dude is literally watching his assignment move to their spots with no resistance, he's gonna get much needed blame. It's one of the main reasons we always start the game in big holes.

Unlike the Cavs team from last year i don't think we need Lebron to create all our offense, so i expect him to exert a little more effort on defense (which he did last night).
he always gonna wait until post-asg to shift into gear
come to accept this when he started doing it in Miami :lol:

and yeah apparently Rihanna was there with her BF but whatever lmao

y'all really think Bey on the roster man?

I will say his lack of defense is my only issue. It was a point last night where Eric Gordon was bringing the ball up and Bron was the closest to him but Bron was backing up to the paint and Kuz kept pointing to Gordon then and Bron's body language was like "aight, I'll get him". :lol:

I will say his lack of defense is my only issue. It was a point last night where Eric Gordon was bringing the ball up and Bron was the closest to him but Bron was backing up to the paint and Kuz kept pointing to Gordon then and Bron's body language was like "aight, I'll get him". :lol:
Bron to a fault likes to sink in and try to contest the driver lol
as a matter of fact he does that almost all the time and leaves his man one pass away (although i think its like half the time where he rotates off his man he HAS to)

He really be on Kuz head :lol:. Even from day one I noticed he wasn't gassing Kuz like he was Ingram and Zo

He be BS'n on defense. Ima call what it is. He be doing a lot of pointing like he's "QB'n the defense" .

Bruh your man wide open stop pointing at me. :lol:

Lmaooo okay.. this is true i can agree with that haha. he don't like staying on his man he always playing help d safety and **** lol

Loved seeing BI wave off Bron or just run by him when Bron wanted the ball.
that was funny but didnt it turn into a TO or something?

He really be on Kuz head :lol:. Even from day one I noticed he wasn't gassing Kuz like he was Ingram and Zo
kinda noticed that too. maybe he tryna raise zo and BI stock value :lol:
im sure he'd want to keep Kuz and Kuz fits the most out of all of them AND kuz got that DOG

Kuz ain't with the **** member when Bron was begging for the ball that Boston game.

Kuz got the Bean battery in his back, mans thinks he's the best player on the floor; plus he ain't trying to give up that Hollywood lifestyle.

Kuz ain't with the **** member when Bron was begging for the ball that Boston game.

Kuz got the Bean battery in his back, mans thinks he's the best player on the floor; plus he ain't trying to give up that Hollywood lifestyle.
yup
Bron might get bothered by it some times but he gotta appreciate the Dog and confidence. Kuz gotta stay man.

also I'm trying to catch one of these last home games since the playoff push is gonna be Brazy lol

zgdvcseil5i21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom