**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I've never seen so many people jock Paul "Small" George so much in my life. He's not a number 2 on a championship team.
PG sucks
Playoff choker
And just had two shoulder surgeries so idk lol

And y’all
Bron starting at PG does not mean he’s going to be guarding the other PG :lol:

So who in our starting lineup is going to defend point guards? My primary concern is lessening Lebrons offensive load and having him be a starting point guard isn't doing that.

My dude had a Brian Cook Jersey :lol:

cook.JPG

EDIT: Wait.. B. Cook was #43
Probably a “cook” custom jersey.

44 was worn by west

Wonder what they do with the lineup lol
I’d rather start Bradley than KCP :lol:
Green gotta be in to guard the wings

Let's not forget about QCook, who I think was our best FA signing considering point guard is the position we lack depth in

I have all the faith in Cook to be adequate enough defensively to stay in front of guys and steer them towards the part of the defense where AD, McGee, and DGreen gonna be there to get their swat party goin

Dawg Cook n Rondo ain’t guarding nobody

Maybe Vogel can make Cook into a serviceable defender but based on his history I’m not hopeful

Kawhi and PG picked the worse team to team up at. :lol:

Korver got waived. I think it’s down to Korver or Iggy, even tho Grizzles aren’t budging on waiving him. We need a wing defender.

If Houston completely melts down, and CP3 gets bought out, you know someone getting cut for him.

I don't think Morey would do it, especially cuz he'd know CP3 would come here asap, but it's worth keeping an eye on.

If Houston completely melts down, and CP3 gets bought out, you know someone getting cut for him.

I don't think Morey would do it, especially cuz he'd know CP3 would come here asap, but it's worth keeping an eye on.

Nobody's buying out that contract bro. They don't even want to buy out Iggy

When has Bron ever not been a starting PG?
That's why I don't get all these "OMG we need to load manage Bron" "How is he gonna guard other PG!!". :lol:

We have 3 other players on the roster that can avg 17+. Lebron will be fine. And he'll switch on defense. We getting killed by opposing PG's. Y'all just gotta accept that now. That was the downside to trading Lonzo. Y'all should know that after seeing our backcourt defense last year when he went out.

Nobody's buying out that contract bro. They don't even want to buy out Iggy

Maybe he agrees to let some of it go.

I'm not saying it's a guarantee, but they don't have a lot of options. In fact, weren't they putting everyone on the block, and not one of them has moved? :lol:

If CP3 pulls a hammy around Nov 10th or so, and takes 5-6-7 weeks, they gotta do somethin with him or risk wasting even more of Harden's time.

Not with that much money owed.

The real fat PG to watch is Kyle Lowry.
I think they’d dump Lowry for picks though. Maybe we give up a lottery protected 1st (2026) and couple seconds for him.

Looking at cheap young wings around the league...

How much would it take to get Bron's boy Cedi Osman at the trade deadline?

Here's hoping the Raptors stink and there's no market for him. He gets bought out in March when the Raptors are 10 games under 500.

Back
Top Bottom