**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Caruso/Green/Bron/AD/McGee
Cook/Bradley/Dudley/Kuz/Boogie

Rondo and KCP not play

Looking good fellas

Wow

So Kawhi talked to KD, PG and Kyrie about joining him with the Clips

He really wanted to be a clipper LOL

Lebron is in the OC filming Space Jam 2.
My mom just saw him now at the Christ Cathedral with a big film crew.

Was it worth it?? All them draft picks and potential traded away.
Lebron made us another Cleveland after he leaves. He infiltrated the org for the worse. Best bet is one chip.

Even though kawahi is a clip I still respect his game and moves. Real G’s move in silence.
Barring career threatening injury, I'll bet you a stack this core gets more than one chip. Seriously.

Oodi37f.png

I'm good with Bradley, he's like our 9th or 10th best player, so it's not like our whole franchise relies on him.

But he adds a couple things we need, he can hit open shots (which he should get off Bron/AD), he defends, and he can hit free throws.

We have one last spot left, I'm hoping for Iggy, but if not....

Bradley as the other guard could mean more minutes for KCP at the 3 behind Bron.

Cook/Rondo/Caruso
Green/Bradley/Daniels
Bron/KCP/Dudley
AD/Kuz
Javale/Cousins

Adding Iggy slots KCP back one, and Dudley down to the 3rd PF.

And no matter what, that's a fairly deep team. Better than the rosters Cleveland put around Bron (tho he is now aged an extra 2-3 years now) He's also the most rested he's ever been the last 10-12 years.

all i know is if we beat the clippers in the playoffs, it would be one of the sweetest postseason victory in lakers history.

havent hated a team like this since 08 celts lol

Nah they probably just using magic as the scapegoat
He was never gonna come

Said it before and saying it again. Kawhi’s camp does not want the Paul George fall out and is trying to blame Magic regarding the Lakers. As more info comes out you can clearly tell one he just wanted a duo not a super team. Following LeBron signing he still wanted to sign with Lakers. Fast forward to Lakers acquiring AD. Kawhi went out and recruited literally every star out there, no one wanted to come they know Clippers will always be the little brother. Only one person to turn to and it was Paul George who already is hated by Laker fans.

Remember when Laker fans wanted him out immediately after Magic assassinated him on live TV?

Rob was right all along. Magic was never committed in it in the first place and the result was a disaster.

For someone who doesn't have a lot of experience, he did a far a better job than most tenured GM's in the league. He's a worker and I think the Lakers would prosper under Pelinka for a long time.
I bet Pelinka never wanted to sign Lance and Beasley but Magic had the final say.

We owe it to Magic for stepping down sooner than later. He did his job by recruiting Lebron. As an executive and judge of talent? Light years beneath Logo

Woah slow down on that comparison. Big game James is Hall Of Famer. Not saying Kuz doesn't have that potential.

But right now a better comparison to Kuz is:

c345d8c15f2395b42987ed53e0c5f36f.png
Not comparing their careers. Simply saying that Kuz's role as our third scorer will be similar to that of Big Game, who had to earn his stripes before being called to finally take over the role that Wilkes had for Showtime.

I may be jumping the gun a bit, but Kuz has future All-Star written all over him as long as he stays respecting the game

This is going to be scary for the league.....

Bradley performs when his role is clearly defined which had not been the case. His rol is to play elite D, hit open threes and maybe a mid range here and there. Allow him to do that and hes golden. Clippers and Mem asked him to be someone he is not.

LA about to be so good!!!!

Back
Top Bottom