**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

D-9C8GyUIAA44bM.jpg:large

Closing lineup of Bron/Green/Iggy/Kuz/AD would be fun.

If we don't get Iggy it can still be Bron/Bradley/Green/Kuz/AD

I like the bradley signing too.

KCP really shouldn't be here SMH

Couldve used that money to bring one or two of Mook, iggy or jymachal green

Y’all keep talking about iggy but Memphis ain’t buying him out :frown:

Lakers need to be patient. Free agency will dry up, no one will want to give up draft compensation for Iggy. They will then come to agreement for a buyout. He doesn’t fit their plans.

In what world is that second unit a starting lineup :lol:. If it is then so is Caruso KCP Dudley Kuzma Boogie

Exactly. The Clippers hype train is getting out of control. They have a pretty good, NBA bench. Just leave it at that. Calling it another starting line-up is just being dishonest:lol:. Their bench is slightly better than ours

I don't like the idea of LeBron playing point guard full time. I thought we were trying to lessen his load, not have him guarding six foot three point guards and running off screens for 35 minutes again. Obviously he has the skills and I understand that in crunch time he'll be the primary ball-handler, but I want someone else to be our point guard for the majority of the game.

I don't like the idea of LeBron playing point guard full time. I thought we were trying to lessen his load, not have him guarding six foot three point guards and running off screens for 35 minutes again. Obviously he has the skills and I understand that in crunch time he'll be the primary ball-handler, but I want someone else to be our point guard for the majority of the game.
I think they'll have Lebron at PG on offense and will have him switch on defense. If done right, they can even mask LBJ on defense. AD, Green and KCP on a good day can cover a lot of ground on defense.

Back
Top Bottom