**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

9574488C-A236-41EF-A01D-B2E90B79E2B7.jpeg

Anyone elses hat come with a crooked patch? I’m thinking of removing it and placing it correctly

If you watch the last episode of life in the bubble, THT's patch is alllllll the way crooked. Mine came straight but with a lot of glue residue around the edges. I'm sending it back, I don't like the way snapbacks fit me and I got the dad hat anyways. I think I was just caught up in the moment ordering everything.

It's not accurate, all my stuff said November and most of it has already arrived.
Right on, good to know.

I had called and ended up getting 50% refunded on my order, shoooooot I ain’t even trippin when it show up now :lol:

FYI

I know the Nike caricature shirts been catching some heat, but I personally love the style they are drawn in and are actually done by designer Steve Harrington, he’s been doing some cool stuff with Nike recently....

nike-x-steven-harrington-footwear-collection-1jpg.jpg

StevenHarrington_NaturalForest_featured.jpg

93416dca3434d88bf6fcf95580d457fe_listingImg_RTBbVjSdCU.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F03%2Fkith-steven-harrington-nike-collaboration-6.jpg

That's a good point. It's gonna be 7 weeks between the end of the season and the start of training camp, some of our guys won't have even had time to recover from the playoffs. The league is putting us at such a disadvantage here. I expect to seee heavy THT and Kuzma minutes (if he's on the roster)

Why can’t Nike just make a regular shirt like they used to?

what’s up with the weird fits???

I’m 6”1’ 175 and from like 2004-2014 a Nike Large fit me just fine.

Then they started messing with the fit and I basically can’t wear their t shirts anymore. Got this one for sentimental value more than anything but Jesus Christ Nike get your sh*t together!
1011E364-3F2A-4A1F-9611-A61DBDBEBA44.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom