2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

I feel that would be protocol just because he's the starting QB and it looks good for the team media wise.

I can't believe that Fitz would get up there and say that crap after being the worst QB in football this season. Mind blowing.

Hopefully Petty is healthy at some point of the season so they can throw him in there. Let's see what he can do.

Hopefully Petty is healthy at some point of the season so they can throw him in there. Let's see what he can do.

Well now with Geno out, Petty should be getting first-team/QB2 reps in practice. I think we see him close to, if not after the Bye.

I feel like this is a dangerous game. Browns can ride the momentum if they create a few turnovers.

Didnt realise we had this many injuries for this game

Clady, wilk, lee, buster, mangold and a few others out this game. Balil questionable too with turf toe.

We need to slow down the game imo an ride forte. He needs to churn for more than 3 yards a run.

We should win

Sucks we didnt knock off cincy an maybe 1 other games earlier in the season. It would have been looking alot brighter

Won't be surprised in the slightest if the Browns win.

Bowles has chosen Fitz' backup.... but won't announce it till later today/tomorrow come game time :rolleyes .

I'm hoping it's Petty because if it's Hack, that'll speak volumes about Petty's lack of progression.

Why is Revis always giving a 10 yd cushion, no matter the situation ? **** is annoying the hell outta me ....

Back
Top Bottom