2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

That was hard to watch but I'll take the win. This team needs LOTS of work in the offseason.

10-6

With that being said miami is a big game.....whod think wed being saying that?

Whatever fitz did at halftime he needs to continue

It annoys the fuh out of me how betwrrn shel williams an wilk they arent eating every week.

To be honest momentum started to turn when the jets started running more. Fitz dropped back alot in the 1st half.

Robby anderson is starting to become more of an overall threat not just that deep route.

Devin smith? Maybe get a few guys back an the wr core looks decent

Fitz was definitely concussed. He probably drank some of Michael's Magic Stuff and it healed all the symptoms because he looked like a different person in the second half.

5-5 at the bye is very possible :nerd:

All for naught when they fall off again and mess up draft position :frown: .

Supposedly Bowles was getting really testy in the locker room at half today. Told the team "Don't think about coming back here without a win" :lol:

I can't think of a reason to keep him here as a head coach. He's terrible at EVERY phase of his job. Dude had SHELDON RICHARDSON playing OLB. He's a dummy.

All FACTS. They need to make Cowher a offer he can't refuse in the offseason

All FACTS. They need to make Cowher a offer he can't refuse in the offseason

I'd like to see that but Woidy is too dumb and cheap to ever get him in the building.

He needs to be moved! We can't afford his contract demands, period.

Ian Greengross
‏Congrats to @GBRB_30 (need to change the handle again) on getting claimed by the @nyjets! When I come to see you we'll hit the @carnegiedeli

Knile Davis claimed off waivers.

Ian Greengross
‏Congrats to @GBRB_30 (need to change the handle again) on getting claimed by the @nyjets! When I come to see you we'll hit the @carnegiedeli

Knile Davis claimed off waivers.

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
3 hours ago - View on Twitter
#Jets were in talks with CJ Spiller and had not received his "yes." So they claimed Knile Davis in case... & then Spiller agreed to a deal.

Cold world :smh: .

Back
Top Bottom