2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Fresh Hunt returning right in the middle of the season. Assuming no injuries beforehand, they can then probably flip Duke to a RB-needy team.

Browns win.

Fresh Hunt returning right in the middle of the season. Assuming no injuries beforehand, they can then probably flip Duke to a RB-needy team.

Browns win.

Whoever owns Chubb in fantasy is going to kill the first half of the year then be ****ed for the fantasy playoffs :lol:

My friend was thinking of keeping Chubb in fantasy league this year.... Might have to think on it

Still a very good keeper depending on who the other options are.

I just don’t think they risked the media backlash for a guy if they weren’t going to use him. He’ll probably vulture Chubb for some scores.

Browns won

I hope they trade duke, but it would be smart to keep duke til deadline and then they just switch over to fresh hunt

A Jets jersey update

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone asked me about the Jets’ new jerseys. I never knew these things mattered that much? Well, I finally have something for you. From talking to a couple of people who have seen them, I can say this is a complete redesign, not a tweak. The colors are new. The logo is new. The design is new. The primary jersey is kelly green, with numbers that “kinda look like Oregon’s.” There’s also a primarily-black alternate jersey. “They’re sick,” one person told me.

https://theathletic.com/869043/2019...update-assessing-the-jets-offseason-thus-far/

Didn't eem catch Elway talking bout a 34 year old Joe Flacco just entering his prime :wow: :smh:

Seriously how out of touch do you have to be to make a comment like that? Elway is burnt the **** out.

Didn't eem catch Elway talking bout a 34 year old Joe Flacco just entering his prime :wow: :smh:

Seriously how out of touch do you have to be to make a comment like that? Elway is burnt the **** out.

that's before you get deeper into things and how he talks about going under center and shotgun snaps

especially when you think a QB like elway would appreciate how offenses have evolved.. dude would have been RIDICULOUS in today's game with the tools he had, but if he cant see it i have no clue what game he watches on a week to week basis

Can't even blame him,he's probably got the best connect in Denver and been enjoying some of Colorado's finest grade :lol:

It would explain his QB evaluation skills

Gotta be the first time I've seen a squad trade their starting QB without a replacement on the roster yet :lol:

Guess that settles who/what they're picking first come April

Titans traded for Tannehill...

I’m SHOCKED the Dolphins actually got a pick for him.

Trade Quinn next, collect more picks.

Back
Top Bottom