2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

what team did the titans coach play for again?

ggqgjwjkeyhdsgewhore.jpg

Dh16KOtWAAIA52x.jpg

Dolphins for the 2020 draft will have two 3s and possibly three 4s (theirs, Wake, Titans).

They trade way down in this draft... be real interesting.

No lie, I'm kinda nervous as to who is going to backup Darnold. I had this feeling Gase may have tried to land Tanne somehow.

I can’t even tell you how shocked I am they found a trade partner for RT.

i mean.. i'd have to look at his contract.. and then what kidna of money mm8 is making.. but at best i could see was what the eagles did with desean and the bucs

a player that was getting cut anyways.. so you do the player and late round pick for a slightly earlier late round pick

vrabel was at clemson YESTERDAY doing drills with them dudes

wonder who will get this guy next month

Lol I’m hoping they don’t draft him in the first. Overall I’m not too mad at the trade as backup qb was a huge need with Mariota being glass. I’d prefer if they waited until he got released but I’m not going to cry over a fourth rounder.

Which makes it even more baffling why Teddy chose NOLA again over Miami. Assuming money was the same. Dolphins must have mentioned to Bridgewater their plans to move Tanny. Only reasonable explanation is Teddy’s camp believes Miami will select a QB high in the draft. Otherwise why pass up the opportunity to be the instant starter. Plus Bridgewater has ties to Miami.

Which makes it even more baffling why Teddy chose NOLA again over Miami. Assuming money was the same. Dolphins must have mentioned to Bridgewater their plans to move Tanny. Only reasonable explanation is Teddy’s camp believes Miami will select a QB high in the draft. Otherwise why pass up the opportunity to be the instant starter. Plus Bridgewater has ties to Miami.
Has to be the money.
Teddy had fun in NO but you gotta get the check

Back
Top Bottom