2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Tampa killed it with their moves at least on paper.

Now we’ll see what’s Arians can get out of Crab legs. Bowles is going into a great situation, i like the pieces on that’s TB squad, kind of wanted him to not go there so that we can have an option if Fangio does get the Denver job.

Soooooo... being a winning collegiate coach equate to success in the NFL???

Ask Steve Spurrier
Ask Greg Schiano
Ask Nick Saban

Soooooo... being a winning collegiate coach equate to success in the NFL???

Ask Steve Spurrier
Ask Greg Schiano
Ask Nick Saban

Ain’t you a cowboys fan...

Better put some respek on the GAWD’s name or your owner would have zero claim to fame

Before you go down this route, why don't you put together a list of guys who were successful NFL head coaches despite 1.) not having any NFL experience whatsoever and 2.) compiling a losing record as a college HC.

Point is, it’s not an exact science...

Ain’t you a cowboys fan...

Better put some respek on the GAWD’s name or your owner would have zero claim to fame

Everybody that knows me, KNOWS it’s forever Jimmy>Jerry

Jerry was jealous. Messed up a dynasty. Now he paying.

Jimmy Johnson has been a success everywhere.
To this day, I can’t stand Jerry for how he did my mans Jimmy.

We would’ve had like 7 Super Bowls :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

That’s more like it

But you do know he did some winning in college, right?

I really hope that the Bears retain Vic Fangio, he’s really worked miracles with our defense. I remember just a few seasons ago when teams were running it up the the middle against us getting 30-40 yards at a time.

Also, there’s no way in hell Cody Parkey can ever step onto Soldier Field ever again after that kick. I get it that the ball was tipped, but he’s cost out 2 other games this season with crappy kicks.

If a team doesn’t tax the giants, their GMs don’t deserve their job

Vikings somehow got the browns to trade up to draft a RB

And can’t remember who taxed the bears to move up to draft mitch

Nah this isn’t true. Kliff wanted the Jets job. Jets didn’t want him as a HC. They wanted to pick his brain, yes, and we’re intrigued with him but the Cardinals deal wasn’t done yet. He never even interviewed with the Cardinals but interviewed with NYJ.

Cardinals bugged out.

I think it was the 49ers. And no one wanted Trubisky :lol:

49ers traded down and got a couple thirds. They eventually traded one of those third rounders for a future pick. Said third rounder was alvin Kamara. That worked out for the 49ers real well.

My wife said **** is he wearing? Then he turned around and it said Balenciaga in big white letters. Smh, hoody probably was mad expensive.

As for the Giants, I want Haskins. The teams in front of us don’t need a QB and everyone is going crazy over the defensive players. I wouldn’t want to move up if there’s a good chance no one ahead is drafting him so I hope we roll the dice and stay at 6.

Dwb6ZHcWsAAD_uC.jpg

If i see of RB/WR pass or flea flicker of any sort my brain is gonna explode lol. total antithesis of mccarthy these last 12 years.

Back
Top Bottom