2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Real life twilight zone **** going on with this dude. I truely believe people just love how good looking this dude is, pause. I bet money if he looked like LSU coach he wouldn’t be getting these looks from the league. Dude completely skips being a pro OC and goes to HC after finishing under 500 and fired from his previous job. **** is a joke.
We know how the NFL is with their good ol boy "look the part" system. Maybe he'll turn to be great but that resume is funny.

source.gif

Real life twilight zone **** going on with this dude. I truely believe people just love how good looking this dude is, pause. I bet money if he looked like LSU coach he wouldn’t be getting these looks from the league. Dude completely skips being a pro OC and goes to HC after finishing under 500 and fired from his previous job. **** is a joke.

Yea the hype surrounding someone with so little accomplishments on his record def makes you wonder...

At least with the other young offensive 'wiz kids' you had Shanahan calling an MVP and SB season and McVay had Kurt looking good enough to fleece the largest contract at the time after he left

Kingsbury is known for lucking into having the young Gawd on his team and still winding up with a losing record with him

its sketchy but if you're forced to deal with it at least there's some hope that he has developing a young QB on his resume and is only a few years removed from a conference championship game. And perhaps his firing was a wake up call to change some **** up. Just to play devils advocate, because again I do think its sketchy. But McCarthy has had too much success to be a lost cause. It could very well be his time being up with the Packers and both needing a reboot. Maybe similar to how the Eagles had to move on from Andy Reid or something.

Buccs killed it with Arians and Bowles. Leftwich as the OC is hilarious but fitting with Winston being the QB.

Love the Tampa hires. Hopefully they work out.

I hope they don't. Gonna be pissed if the Bucs finally start flourishing and we're still stuck with Rivera because Tepper didn't man up and can him after that collapse

Looks like Fangio may be on the way out. I mean he's 60 years old, good for him, but seriously feel like he's going to be there 2 years before Elway gives him the axe. ****ed up.

As I said yesterday I know Nagy and Bowles have a great friendship so would have loved to gotten that pairing together if he didn't go wit Bruce.

Wonder who we get to fill the DC position, hopefully Vic doesn't take Ed Donatell with him but I can see him giving him the Denver DC job,

Bears probably looking at Steve Wilkes / Dom Capers then? Idk what other D Coordinators are out there. I know I seen something about Rex Ryan

How is Kacy Rodgers as a DL coach? Saw he was the Dolphins DL coach for 6 years before becoming the Jets DC.

Back
Top Bottom