2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

How is Kacy Rodgers as a DL coach? Saw he was the Dolphins DL coach for 6 years before becoming the Jets DC.

Beats me in terms of DL coaching. I can tell ya I haven't really liked what I saw out of him in the DC role. Ironically enough, he had a health scare at one point this season and had to miss a game or two. Bowles was calling the defense in his absence and we played very well.

Beats me in terms of DL coaching. I can tell ya I haven't really liked what I saw out of him in the DC role. Ironically enough, he had a health scare at one point this season and had to miss a game or two. Bowles was calling the defense in his absence and we played very well.

Reading up on Twitter Dolphins fans loved him as DL coach but Jets fans hated him as DC. I really like Buckner as our DL coach this past year so hopefully Rodgers is a good hire.

You should be happy to have Bowles as DC tbh. Jokes aside, I have no gripes with him as a man. In four years he really never threw anyone under the bus for poor play. I just couldn't stand him as a our head coach.

nick. nick.

In preference order, give me:

Rhule HC
Monken OC

Monken HC
?? OC

McCarthy HC
Monken OC

Gase/Monken HC
Monken/Gase OC

In short, it's clear I believe Monken should be on the staff in some capacity. buc em buc em am I wrong there?

Why is monken a thing?

If we are going to reference accolades and track records, he did well in college as an OC, and went on to become a college HC. Then he made the jump to the NFL as an OC and has been apart of explosive offensive squads. CC Ryan ****ing Fitzpatrick and Jameis this season alone.

I don’t think McCarthy is that bad. But sometimes your time somewhere is at a crossroad. Also don’t forget the packers talent level has dipped due to Thompson’s bad drafts before he left. Bad talent anywhere gets your fired.

I don’t think McCarthy is that bad. But sometimes your time somewhere is at a crossroad. Also don’t forget the packers talent level has dipped due to Thompson’s bad drafts before he left. Bad talent anywhere gets your fired.

I think the biggest thing is that a lot of money was being spent towards dudes who were washed or can’t stay on the field. Ted has a pretty solid list of players he hit on over the years imo. I think the Nick Perry signing really screwed us. We all knew it was sketchy paying him after his one good season on a contract year. Combine that with Clay not being worth his huge contract. We haven’t had a pass rush in yearsss.

Back
Top Bottom