2019-2020 NFL Prediction and Hot Takes THREAD

Is Daniel Jones the worst top 10 pick in NFL history?

• Total voters
ReasonableSentimentalBushsqueaker-size_restricted.gif

HERE WE GO!

-Rams will fall off hard and finish 3rd in the NFCW behind the division winning San Francisco 49ers and those bums from Seattle.
-Browns finish 5-11. All of the hype will be for naught.
-Jets make the playoffs at 11-5.
-Marcus Mariota finishes top 5 in MVP voting.
-The Tampa Bay Bucs have yet another season full of hollow stats as they finish with the #1 offense but also 5-11 due to terrible turnovers by the poon grabbing crab thief.
-Bruce Arians ships Jameis to New York for Daniel Jones.
-Lamar Jackson puts together a 2006 Mike Vick season. 2500 passing, 1000 rushing.
-Carson Wentz plays more than 8 games before going down with injury. Very rare for him.
-Adam Gase wins Coach of the Year.
-Washington Racists win the NFC East.
-Packers go 9-7 and miss Mike McCarthy something awful. Aaron Rodgers tries to run the offense like prime Peyton Manning and ends up looking like prime Cooper Manning.
-Panthers win the NFC South.
-Andrew Luck proves yet again that he is a better QB than Russell Wilson and wins the coveted NFL MVP trophy.
-George Kittle makes everyone forget about Robert James Gronkowski.
-Steelers represent the AFC in the Super Bowl against the wild card Atlanta Falcons, who win it all.
-Matty Ice SB MVP.
-Big **** Nick takes his new team to the playoffs but loses to the Steelers in the AFCCG.

You got some scorching takes.

I’m not getting banned no more. Next time it’s permanent.

I’d love to trade Daniel Jones for Jamies. We’d be lucky to get a 3rd for him.

Giants should sign Dez and Garçon.

Is that Chester?

Last edited:
tenor.gif

HERE WE GO!

-Rams will fall off hard and finish 3rd in the NFCW behind the division winning San Francisco 49ers and those bums from Seattle.
-Browns finish 5-11. All of the hype will be for naught.
-Jets make the playoffs at 11-5.
-Marcus Mariota finishes top 5 in MVP voting.
-The Tampa Bay Bucs have yet another season full of hollow stats as they finish with the #1 offense but also 5-11 due to terrible turnovers by the poon grabbing crab thief.
-Bruce Arians ships Jameis to New York for Daniel Jones.
-Lamar Jackson puts together a 2006 Mike Vick season. 2500 passing, 1000 rushing.
-Carson Wentz plays more than 8 games before going down with injury. Very rare for him.
-Adam Gase wins Coach of the Year.
-Washington Racists win the NFC East.
-Packers go 9-7 and miss Mike McCarthy something awful. Aaron Rodgers tries to run the offense like prime Peyton Manning and ends up looking like prime Cooper Manning.
-Panthers win the NFC South.
-Andrew Luck proves yet again that he is a better QB than Russell Wilson and wins the coveted NFL MVP trophy.
-Steelers represent the AFC in the Super Bowl against the wild card Atlanta Falcons, who win it all.
-Matty Ice SB MVP.
-Big **** Nick takes his new team to the playoffs but loses to the Steelers in the AFCCG.

fixed

Panthers win the NFC South.

Only ones on your list that are realistic.

It’s literally a hot Take thread.

Please shut the hell up saying takes aren’t realistic or bad :lol:

It’s literally a hot Take thread.

Please shut the hell up saying takes aren’t realistic or bad :lol:

It’s a prediction AND hot takes thread

Gotta remove “prediction” from the thread title if this is just gonna be used solely for delusional hot takes and/or trolling

Reading.

It's pretty neat.

Not sure why we can't use the thread how it was intended. Strictly for hot takes, or legitimate predictions.

Without others *****ing and complaining every page.

you gotta spell it out in crayon for some of these dudes, man

Ronald Jones rushes for 4,000 yards this year.

Sam Darnold throws 50 TD’s. All on behind the back throws.

Cam Newton rides around on a real life Panther who proceeds to literally rip every defender in his path to shreds. Panthers proceed to win Super Bowl.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce actually makes a knowledgeable post about a player that plays outside the state of Massachusetts

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo for once actually posts his opinion about something without it being just him disagreeing with somebody else’s post and sounding like an entitled little kid

Ahhhh this is how it works.

Thanks, guys.

now you're getting the hang of it :pimp:

and thanks for proving everyone who laughs at your *** on here right :wink:

Last edited:
I do find it funny as hell dude is in here telling everyone how dumb and unrealistic their predictions are when he has been coming in here posting **** like this for years.

F9A09B15-540E-4002-9374-E176911A28B5.png
7D985FA4-CCEF-424A-9420-96D769D4D628.png
32DEFF6B-A6C1-42E1-BC94-F0C4D6E60903.png
40F2FE45-7195-4CC9-B28A-74B41DB476F7.png
4C4D20CF-7C81-4E25-8460-C445D8F95598.png
668EEA7D-5FB1-4A20-A0E1-14BD78730957.png

You should be used to scorching hot takes since you have been the king of them for years
i love when receipts get pulled :pimp:

I’ve been posting my opinions on this site for years

Not my fault you pick and choose which ones to read or react to.

The entire point of this message board is to engage in dialogue regarding numerous topics. Not everyone is going to agree on every post they make.

But dude has a weird fetish for trying to single me out for “never posting opinions and just disagreeing with everyone.” Whose posts did I even disagree with in here? :lol:

I see you and others trying to police the opinions that should get posted in here though.

You got it bucky

I do find it funny as hell dude is in here telling everyone how dumb and unrealistic their predictions are when he has been coming in here posting **** like this for years.

F9A09B15-540E-4002-9374-E176911A28B5.png
7D985FA4-CCEF-424A-9420-96D769D4D628.png
32DEFF6B-A6C1-42E1-BC94-F0C4D6E60903.png
40F2FE45-7195-4CC9-B28A-74B41DB476F7.png
4C4D20CF-7C81-4E25-8460-C445D8F95598.png
668EEA7D-5FB1-4A20-A0E1-14BD78730957.png

You should be used to scorching hot takes since you have been the king of them for years

Do you know how much dumb **** we’ve all predicted over the years that didn’t end up coming true?

You probably wouldn’t have as many of those posts because literally all you do is pull quotes of people years ago and talk **** about whatever they said.

You’re a weird *** dude for hopping in whatever thread you can and immediately searching for material to make fun of somebody for something they said years ago.

Jim, just use the ignore button.

It looks like you’re just talking to yourself which is pretty funny :lol:

Anyway, let’s get back on topic with more hot takes

DeAngelo Williams was on Get Up this morning KILLING the Giants and Dave Gettleman. Said he inherited a good team in Carolina and he's ruined the Giants. Hahahahaha, hopefully more come out and say the same.

I'd love to see Saquon traded to the Chiefs or Packers. He doesn't deserve to go out like Barry. SMH, **** I hate this ****in team so much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom