2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
air-jordan-5-black-silver-02.png

not talking about tongue height im talking about the pregnancy of it

Idk why any of y’all argue with Aquaman

Homie comes at you with pics and sited and encyclopedia citations every time.
Them hanzuying pics posted still didnt prove whether they are potentially an official product or not.
They could even be just early samples for all anyone knows.

Last edited:
Concords crush those metallic 5s. But the 5s are solid other than that puffy tongue and its wrong sheen. It bugged me enough to skip them.

Concords crush those metallic 5s. But the 5s are solid other than that puffy tongue and its wrong sheen. It bugged me enough to skip them.

That tongue is the only reason I’m contemplating to sell my 5’s cuz they look really OD on feet. Haven’t sold them yet cuz they look so good.

might have a cobbler or seamstress extend my toung about 2 inches or so, im sick of this short tounge bullsheet!

I don't understand the quality logic at Nike. I think the most retroed shoe, even though they make them all the time, is the Air Force One. I haven't seen poor quality pair yet.

Air Force One leather quality has been trash for the last 10 or so years. Pairs from the early 2000’s and Back was WAAAAAY better then the current AF1’s

I haven't really compared the leather in years. But from a cosmetic standpoint, they look the same...In my opinion. You kind of know what you're getting. The two shoes that had the worst leather to me are the retro black toe 14's and the nike air unlimited

Back
Top Bottom