2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
For sure. This is the shoe that starting it all for me. Nostalgia times 1000.

Yea same for me. The bc 3 in 1988 was my first pair, but I wasn’t into shoes like that yet. Never had the og 4 or 5’s. But the black infra 6 was the one where I began buying Jordan’s every year.

I had a pair in high school. The first day I tried them on I tried to jump really high and really far. I turned my ankle. Luckily my ankles are pretty tough and I was alright.

I trashed my pair out working evening shifts in an italian kitchen, baking, making pizzas, and delivering food.

For nostalgia reasons, Im in for a double up.

Bought the 2014 in March of last year. Right before they announced these were releasing with Nike Air. I'm on the fence. I need to see pics to confirm If I pick these up.

If we don’t get pics this week
2717A5A8-62E1-4A91-926F-8938D201060C.jpeg

Nah bro
“Don’t worry it’s still droppin”

*in a few weeks*

“But release is in a few days we ain’t even got confirmation these made it to stores”

Typical NTer- “man y’all drama queens they’re droppin”

At this point the only thing I can think is that Nike made tons of these and the day we get official pics will be a surprise drop to stir hype going into the official release for All-Star

I wonder if these are going to be pushed out like some of the other releases (FoG, OW 90s) due to the gov shutdown slowing imports.

Don't worry you know Nike/Jordan Brand marketing. Think about it they did this last year with the Jordan 3. This is the shoe he wore during Charolette's All Star Weekend in 1991 and won his first Championship in.

Don't worry you know Nike/Jordan Brand marketing. Think about it they did this last year with the Jordan 3. This is the shoe he wore during Charolette's All Star Weekend in 1991 and won his first Championship in.

I think people are just worried there hasn’t been any confirmation on these, like JB players and Youtubers. Some of those people had Concords over a month early. I say we’ll see them next week for sure.

I wonder if these are going to be pushed out like some of the other releases (FoG, OW 90s) due to the gov shutdown slowing imports.
hmm good point

that would explain the air max lights not showing up and how trash these current shoes are for january

haha thats funny

I think people are just worried there hasn’t been any confirmation on these, like JB players and Youtubers. Some of those people had Concords over a month early. I say we’ll see them next week for sure.

They are unauthorized pairs of these out. Why would they go through the trouble of making these pairs if they don't release. Also the 11s were a holiday release.

I'm curious as to why people seem to think a YouTuber is a credible source of if a shoe is going to release or not, just because we haven't seen an "early look". Sure there are plenty of YT guys that can get stuff early, either from one of the "footstores" (Champ, FTL, FTA, etc) or maybe even Nike sends out an early gift package to people (Think @MJO23DAN when JB sent him the gift pack of Concords...but that also didn't happen until after the release). But the guys like Fineline or Unbreakable...and their "plugs"...I mean these are the last guys I'm actually paying attention to for "official first looks". Nightwing, Bull1RC, TonyD all credible dudes, but barely do they even get super early looks at anything UNLESS they are invited to a JB event like I saw Bull and Tony last year or one of their local spots gets their shipments early, but it's not even THAT early...just my $.02. *kanye shrug*

They are unauthorized pairs of these out. Why would they go through the trouble of making these pairs if they don't release. Also the 11s were a holiday release.

It’s pairs of Black Toe Fragments going around, based off a sample. And it’s happened multiple times before. And DJ Khalid had BC3s on Snap over a month before release. Ijs

Last edited:
It’s pairs of Black Toe Fragments going around, based off a sample. And it’s happened multiple times before. And DJ Khalid has BC3s on Snap over a month before release. Ijs

One pair of the 1s but multiple pairs of the 6s. The 6s are releasing, on the 16th the release will be one month away. It's all marketing why they haven't unveiled them yet.

Back
Top Bottom