2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
In '91 I got these for free. I returned by 11 month old BM5s, which had developed a hole in the heel area. The store let me return them in exchange for the new jordan since the one I had was no longer available. Thought they looked so badass and original.....Loved them! About a year later they developed the same hole in the heel, and I returned them for the Bordeaux b/c the 6 was no longer available...those were the days! Though I was disappointed that the 7 wasn't all black (which was my taste) and even more deeply disappointed that it didn't have visible air, though the full neoprene booty was super comfy. But a free shoe was a free shoe!
I dont know why i never put two and two together on what made the 7 look like a cheaper knockoff of the 6 at the time. It was the missing airbag...

7s shouldve stepped it up and utilized the full wrap around heel unit. With the neoprene it wouldve been a nice counterpart to the airmax 93 before they ditched the airbag altogether with the 8...

though the 8 mightve been the one that need the full air max heel the most considering the ribbed heel bumps. and the plastic air unit on the outsole
ipad_56cfd2014f041fb36fd69605e03c0a935a68f6241ca7d.jpg

nike-air-force-max-men-s-shoe-white-cobalt-black-male-white-cobalt-black-7a82-600.jpg

they couldve easily fit one into it like they did here

It wouldve made the jordan 8 much more iconic for the era it came from imo

Last edited:
I dont know why i never put two and two together on what made the 7 look like a cheaper knockoff of the 6 at the time. It was the missing airbag...

7s shouldve stepped it up and utilized the full wrap around heel unit. With the neoprene it wouldve been a nice counterpart to the airmax 93 before they ditched the airbag altogether with the 8...

though the 8 mightve been the one that need the full air max heel the most considering the ribbed heel bumps. and the plastic air unit on the outsole
ipad_56cfd2014f041fb36fd69605e03c0a935a68f6241ca7d.jpg

nike-air-force-max-men-s-shoe-white-cobalt-black-male-white-cobalt-black-7a82-600.jpg

they couldve easily fit one into it like they did here

It wouldve made the jordan 8 much more iconic for the era it came from imo
7s and 8s are perfect with their original design. I just cant see it. It would remind me of the mashed up $65 specials you see on fake sites.

Your the one thats posted 90% of the early pics in this thread. ?
Months ago.

Y’all were definitely telling how bad each UA pair I posted was too, and how they looked different and fake.

I don’t see how you took my statement as saying we should never have posted UA, when I clearly said that let’s hold off since we’re bound to see the real thing any day.

Maybe after the 6 they wanted to get away from the visable air units while all other Nikes were still running with em.

Months ago.

Y’all were definitely telling how bad each UA pair I posted was too, and how they looked different and fake.

I don’t see how you took my statement as saying we should never have posted UA, when I clearly said that let’s hold off since we’re bound to see the real thing any day.
Ok man, I get it. Its OK. Whatever you say. Damn.

Didnt bother me on Jordans. But I sure as hell wanted them Barkelys though.
There should have been 'the jordan with the air max bag' in the line up. Its a shame it never happened. Its still weird too me that they never did it.

it says AIR jordan right there on the side

Back
Top Bottom