2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I stopped collecting and wearing retro Jordans for a number of years.

Basically from the mid / late 2000’s all the way up until 2015 with the better quality remastered retros.

Can someone fill me in on what was so trash about the 2014 VI release? Color? Comfort? Shape?

I stopped collecting and wearing retro Jordans for a number of years.

Basically from the mid / late 2000’s all the way up until 2015 with the better quality remastered retros.

Can someone fill me in on what was so trash about the 2014 VI release? Color? Comfort? Shape?
The nubuck used was stiff. The Infrared was more pink than many liked. The shoe wasn’t comfortable.

AB09F1C8-95A3-40AF-8299-0BA7F2B99CAC.jpeg
0ED917AE-149F-466F-A304-795FDF74875A.jpeg
Took this pic while I was out and about.

Last edited:
me too, i was hoping someone here could make sense of it lol
Unbreakable slipped up once in a trade for pine green 1s and received UAs. He couldn’t tell they were fake, and he sold them. Person contacted a youtuber who’s been bullying him, and his credibility has been shot. People now question everything he has and don’t trust him at all, even if he only slipped up with one shoe.

The pair fineline reviewed is what we getting contrast heel n all u can see it different angles light wateva it’s there everyone can relax

Ya that's the biggest concern really. The shoe looks great but is it comfortable. That's part of the reason why I only wore my 2014s twice. I wear my Olympics all the time they mad comfy

I don't know if there are any rock fans in here, but this is one of my favorite pictures of the infrareds. This is Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam) at the Moore Theatre in Seattle in January 1992, just as the grunge scene (and the Bulls) were exploding. This is the famous shot from the "Even Flow" video where Eddie jumps from the balcony into the arms of the fans below. It really encapsulates the excitement of a revolutionary era in pop culture and sports. What an awesome time to be young!
PJ1.jpg

Can clearly see those two holes on top clearly. I miss the OG shape dearly.

Back
Top Bottom