2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Screw all this headstart nonsense snkrs or bust gang we out here. :evil: Gonna call my bank before Saturday so fraud detection doesn't block my purchase like it did on the Concords. Afterwards I'll head to another site for my second pair. :D

There are 2 trains of thought I'm seeing right now.

"Anyone with 6 or 7 minutes, you're catching an L"

"There are tons of these, we all eating."

And tbh idk which to believe.

Depends where you live and how many pairs are available.

If you live in a place like I do, where hype and demand isn’t as big, a 6 or 7 min headstart means you have a good chance of eating. I only got a 7 min start at FTL, but I’m pretty confident I’ll reserve my pair there. I have 10 mins at Champs, which means where I’m at my chances of scoring are probably 95%+.

If you’re in LA, Chicago or NYC, good luck.

How did you do with the Concords? If you ate with those, these should be np.

Last edited:
We're back to scaring ourselves for GR NA's again?

See ya'll in the morning..

Sigh. I already explained I haven't been in on raffles since the last Olympic VI release.

I'm just saying idk what to expect cause half of us are saying we all eating and the other half is saying most of us catching L's.

Screw all this headstart nonsense snkrs or bust gang we out here. :evil: Gonna call my bank before Saturday so fraud detection doesn't block my purchase like it did on the Concords. Afterwards I'll head to another site for my second pair. :D

Happened to me last week when I went to HOH and got my 2nd pair of Concords. The look that you get from the cashier when your card declines :smh:

The advantage is just that: an ADVANTAGE, but not a guarantee. Think of the raffle as a line. The more mins of a headstart you have the closer to the front of the line you are. If you have a 10 min headstart, your chances of securing a pair in your size are much greater than if u have a smalller headstart or no headstart at all.

There are other factors though, such as location and the number of pairs available at each location. I, for instance live in Boise ID, and my 10 min head at Champs is probably more advantageous for me than someone with a 10 min headstart in LA or NYC, since the demand and hype for J’s is much less where I’m at. I won the Concords at FTL last year with only a 7 min headstart. Had I been in a place like LA, my chances of hitting would have probably been lower.

Yep, that's how it works in theory. In practice, I think it's simply a marketing trick to encourage you to spend more as from a logistics perspective it would require quite a lot of planning and update on the back end of the app. I wouldn't worry for this release though if you just stay reasonably on top you should be good.

This is insane. We're just trying to buy shoes.

9728BD63-40E2-4707-B3C8-72ED2EF78F42.gif

if everyone has a head start, then no one has a head start

*mind blown*
But if your 6 feet infront of the starting line & im 10 feet infront of the starting line we both have a head start from the line but my head start is just bigger.

But I see what your saying. If you base the headstart off an opponent & not the line then 2 opponents technically can't have a headstart, unless of course one of those opponents physically has a bigger head.

*mind still intact* :D

It all depends on where you stay, that determines if a release is "easy" or not. Im 99.99% positive I'm going to hit on FTL, I've yet to miss on anything with a 10 min headstart in eastern NC. On the flip side when I enter my 10 min in VA (Hampton Roads area) I always miss beyond an occasional win at Greenbrier.

It all depends on where you stay, that determines if a release is "easy" or not. Im 99.99% positive I'm going to hit on FTL, I've yet to miss on anything with a 10 min headstart in eastern NC. On the flip side when I enter my 10 min in VA (Hampton Roads area) I always miss beyond an occasional win at Greenbrier.

damn. that's where i am.

Internet. If you cant buy em that way you've already lost half your chances

Now that think about it the last couple years releases around this time have been super easy. Iirc the “master” 12 had big numbers. And the cement 3s around this time too.

Shouldn’t be difficult at all imo

this has been a relatively quiet thread for an og release.

seem like after the early drop it not moving as fast

and most of the time it was moving fast was cause yall was fighting :lol:

I can recall WC 4s few years ago and BC 3s last year. But I feel people had a hard time last year.
Going to try for SNKRS and a local store that has FCFS.
No faith in my 7 seconds head starts at 3 foot stores or their sites.

Back
Top Bottom