2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I think whoever wants one will get one at retail price. That’s the trend lately on non-11 js. This one with og colorway and nike air might get more traction but still not that many people these days are into 6s or retro Js in general.

There’s a Finishline near me that might be FCFS

If so I’ll give it a shot assuming I strike out elsewhere

I Walked in Champs Sunday afternoon & Picked up Size 11 in the Maroon's
I Think We have a better Chance with the Infrared's cause the UNC/Pearl Blue 9's & The Chinese New Year 12's
came out recently and Did better then I expected as far as selling...

The last version of these to release were trash. So will check these out but expectations low.

When I was picking up my Concords at FTL it seemed like 95% of the people there had no clue there was even a raffle on the app.

It all depends on where you stay, that determines if a release is "easy" or not. Im 99.99% positive I'm going to hit on FTL, I've yet to miss on anything with a 10 min headstart in eastern NC. On the flip side when I enter my 10 min in VA (Hampton Roads area) I always miss beyond an occasional win at Greenbrier.

You literally can not lose at Greenbrier lol im omw there now to do check-ins. They’re usually a guaranteed W at 10M

You literally can not lose at Greenbrier lol im omw there now to do check-ins. They’re usually a guaranteed W at 10M
just changed my stores over to em.

jimmy jazz across the way had clay greens on release day. dude in front of me took the last 10.5 tho : (

When I was picking up my Concords at FTL it seemed like 95% of the people there had no clue there was even a raffle on the app.
This...walked into the mall around 11 ish on RD and every foot store had lines outside it early. I thought it was for people waiting to pick up reserved pairs at first until I asked the guy in front of me if this was the line for pickups and he looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. Got out of line walked right in and grabbed my pair and dipped, got some dirty looks on my way out. Left the mall with the swiftness.

Dirty looks lol? If people are too “slow” to not know how the raffle system works by now then that’s on them.

Yeah it’s on year 3 or 4 of this app process...Granted it didn’t go widespread until recently but if they don’t know by now then they can’t fault anybody but themselves...

Dirty looks lol? If people are too “slow” to not know how the raffle system works by now then that’s on them.
Its Fayettnam, I'm not playing with them. It was me and my 5'3 girlfriend. Got the shoes, gone....I know it sounds bad but I don't really want them to figure it out. Thats more competition.

Its Fayettnam, I'm not playing with them. It was me and my 5'3 girlfriend. Got the shoes, gone....I know it sounds bad but I don't really want them to figure it out. Thats more competition.

Wait what? How is it more competition if you have your pair reserved?

I don’t think it’s entirely random :wink:

Let’s say for instance a store gets 30 pairs of size 11’s in. Then, 12 people who have a 10 min head start all reserve size 11. I’m pretty sure all 12 people will get their pairs. The next set goes to those who have a 9 min headstart, then 7 min headstart, 6 min headstart, etc.

If There is only 1 pair of each size and it’s between someone with a 10 min headstart and a 6 min headstart, more than likely it will be the person with the 10 min headstart who is eating.

This has always been my thought process on how these head starts work. It's nothing more than a draw by tier system for each particular size.

If more people with 10-minute head starts have entered for your size than there are pairs available at the stores you've selected, and you only have 9 minutes or less, then it's a wrap on being selected.

giphy.gif

Y'all got dem codes?

This has always been my thought process on how these head starts work. It's nothing more than a draw by tier system for each particular size.

If more people with 10-minute head starts have entered for your size than there are pairs available at the stores you've selected, and you only have 9 minutes or less, then it's a wrap on being selected.

I agree. Something like Nash Equilibrium...basic economics

I need a champs code for sac area.

If I get it I’ll post it but I’m keeping an eye out on here in case someone blesses me.

Just put my name in the FTL randomly chosen raffle, that is also somehow at the same time first come first serve, that gets me to the front of the non existent imaginary line, while at the same time having the same chance as the people in the back of so called imaginary first come first serve randomly chosen line. Thank God I had that head start though, I now have a time advantage over other entries, in a system where time doesn't matter.

Just put my name in the FTL randomly chosen raffle, that is also somehow at the same time first come first serve, that gets me to the front of the non existent imaginary line, while at the same time having the same chance as the people in the back of so called imaginary first come first serve randomly chosen line. Thank God I had that head start though, I now have a time advantage over other entries, in a system where time doesn't matter.
You definitely not winning :lol: jk good luck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom