2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I'm pretty surprised seeing other people are easily selling the 2014s knowing these are coming out. Do they just not know or really like the nasty Infrapink?
I'm so happy I pushed them off my collection. I too wish they never existed. I had sold my varsity red pair for them and was so upset setting how they fit, quality, and the extreme pink.
When they dropped it was crystal clear that Jordan Brand was releasing all the classics with Nike Air again. The 2014 was an obvious last second money grab before they officially got their act together. I still cant understand why people bought them. Prob paid full price too.

I wouldnt say fakes, just not what people thought they were because they were mentally abused by JB for so long. Its an entirely different colorway. Which only makes the 2014 2019 comparisons worse.

I'm beat AF from this UNC this AM.... hope they don't do the same "shipment delay" with these... MF

Last edited:
Early access came through for once, I can't wait

2014s weren't bad fresh out the box, but they were built like steel toe boots

When they dropped it was crystal clear that Jordan Brand was releasing all the classics with Nike Air again. The 2014 was an obvious last second money grab before they officially got their act together. I still cant understand why people bought them. Prob paid full price too.
I think I flipped like 3 pairs and kept one to cost be below retail. My main reason to get was that they were the only pair I needed to finish my 1-14 retros in my favorite OG colorway. Back then the 2010 pack was like $500.

So if ihave a 7 min head start, I can buy them at 9:53? At foot locker...
Only if you selected on a hot release like this your chance on 7 minute very slim it would help it you get to vip platinum status

It really depends on where you are and how many the store has.

I actually hit on a lot of pair when they guys did random paper ticket raffles. Never scoring on the app raffle cuz I'll likely never spend $300 bucks there.

Brb gonna spend $300 to become vip platinum to spend $200 on some shoes.

Hail naw.

Once you spend that initial $300 and get vip you are set
You figure most if not all of us buy at least 2 shoes per year to keep the vip status every year
I’ve hit on countless shoes thru the footapps that I would of never have gotten online
I don’t do FCFS at stores and I only buy online so it works great for me

Sounds like all the local stores got a lot of these. Most people should eat if it's like that everywhere.

Still never hit on anything with a 7 minute head start though.

If you lose on a raffle for your size, does that mean the store won’t have said shoe in that size for purchase?

Back
Top Bottom