2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I think the most hilarious thing is that Streetwear in general has become so ubiquitous that what was once unique and hard to get is now normal and easily accessible and wearing Walmart and target is edgy.

Anyway, wear what you like. And to make this post relevant, broke out my infrareds today to enjoy this 80 degree LA weather.

Yeah I believe the fashionistas are calling it "normcore" or something or another.

Dope 6's by the way!

why are there so many of these on stockx? did ppl really buy to sell?? we knew there would be tons of these to go around. oh well. good to see the resell game has slowed down so much. I needed these and I'm very happy I copped my 2 pairs with ease. these are beauts.

I wear a Dragon Ball Super Ultra Instinct Goku shirt (Black), Paper Root Prince Purple Rain sweatshirt (Black) (when it's cold), ASOS Super Skinny Jeans (Black) with these. Most of my shirts I purchase from Hot Topic (anime and movies) and I have some scalloped shirts (Black and White respectively) from PacSun.
I need that ultra Instinct shirt..lol

Going back to the Target talk...

May next time I go there for toilet paper, paper towels, and diapers I’ll have to browse the men’s department for gear

Or maybe I’ll stick to my usual for basics for the past 10 years...Uniqlo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tonytobacco tonytobacco
Did you ever get your size 14? Ftl app and ftl desktop thru ebates is adding 14 to cart with ease.
Capture+_2019-03-16-22-36-59.png
Capture+_2019-03-16-22-37-14.png

Just so everyone understands, not all jeans sold at Target are "Target" branded jeans. While some are their brand (forget what the name is) but they also sell Levi's and Wrangler's for decent prices.

Won't lie, at my work if it snows, we can wear jeans and I didn't have a pair handy to wear that was big enough to wear layers under it (I sell cars and when it snows we have to clean the cars off. Hence go outside in the 20° weather so I wear a base layer under my jeans to keep warm). Went to Target and found a nice pair or Wrangler's in my size for $20! Can't beat that. They're jeans, they serve a purpose. I don't need $100 pair of jeans from who knows where. Buy what you want and feel comfortable in. Heck, I buy my dress pants at Costco and BJ's Wholesale! They are the same Savane dress pants with the stretch waist i can get at Kohl's or wherever. But I'm only paying $20 a pair vs $70! Shop smart.

Who am I to judge. I'm 42 & I got judges all though junior & high school because I didn't wear the "preppy" clothes like everyone else. Instead I wore MJ t-shirts (this was back in the early-mid 90s 89-95 when he had picture shirts from Salem, Nutmeg Mills, etc) every day with my Jordans. Over time the other kids layed off but I told myself I would NEVER judge someone by what they wore or where they shopped. It's just stupid to do that.

Last edited:
well damn it boy, 8, 8.5 10.5 and 11 are up on eastbay right nao

*yall better wake up*

Last edited:
[QUOTE="05fordgt, post: 31450520, memberho am I to judge. I'm 42 & I got judges all though junior & high school because I didn't wear the "preppy" clothes like everyone else. Instead I wore MJ t-shirts (this was back in the early-mid 90s 89-95 when he had picture shirts from Salem, Nutmeg Mills, etc) every day with my Jordans. Over time the other kids layed off but I told myself I would NEVER judge someone by what they wore or where they shopped. It's just stupid to do that.[/QUOTE]

It’s stupid indeed. We don’t know everyone’s situation. I’ve been on both sides of the fence and I prefer the side of the fence doesn’t judge.

When me and my ex gf walked by a Forman Mills (bargain clothing store) and she started clowning people about shopping there, I shut that down immediately.

when I finally got money to get “fresh” I was still the same person. Still had the same problems that I had prior to buying name brands.

So overall it’s all bull****.

Target is actually bougie now. It’s not like it was when I was a kid. Clothes are decent now, back then you could spot target/Kmart threads a mile away. I did used to pass off Regatta as Nautica tho. Swag

Back
Top Bottom