2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
20190416_145448.jpg

With black jeans I shall be hell bound
master of puppets?

Looks better than the blue jeans most people here are wearing with these.
What the hell is wrong with wearing blue jeans? :lol: Look, you obviously like to look at others and critique them for what clothing they wear. But dont get upset when someone throws the same shade back at you. To ask others to post fit pics? You kiddin me? This is about shoes. And if you decide too hard to try to come up with something to wear with them, then maybe you shouldnt have bought them. Most of the time, a genuine look comes natural, not over thought.

What the hell is wrong with wearing blue jeans? :lol: Look, you obviously like to look at others and critique them for what clothing they wear. But dont get upset when someone throws the same shade back at you. To ask others to post fit pics? You kiddin me? This is about shoes. And if you decide too hard to try to come up with something to wear with them, then maybe you shouldnt have bought them. Most of the time, a genuine look comes natural, not over thought.
J, you should know by now. If modern NT has taught us one thing, it's that if you aren't wearing ladies pants, you aren't a real man.

Back
Top Bottom