2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
That does sound like the last time I had a fitted :lol:

ha i still rocked fitteds. cause i like to wear hats. yankee fitted my go to. but i wouldnt consider it a 2006 thing tho lol....lids b comming out with new fitteds all the time. so that just made no sense to me. im all for people having their opinion, but at least make sense? lol

ha i still rocked fitteds. cause i like to wear hats. yankee fitted my go to. but i wouldnt consider it a 2006 thing tho lol....lids b comming out with new fitteds all the time. so that just made no sense to me. im all for people having their opinion, but at least make sense? lol

matching your fitted to your shirt to your pants to your shoes tho? maybe i've been living in big coastal cities for too long.

matching your fitted to your shirt to your pants to your shoes tho? maybe i've been living in big coastal cities for too long.
I feel you.

I think he meant moreso of matching the fitted with your shirt, shoes, etc.

oooh my bad then. yea that might b too much to have shoes, pants, shirts and fitted matching lol. youd look like a walking crayon. BUT....for all black, its acceptable to me. i sometimes go blackout mode. but thats just my opinion.

how long do threads usually go on after a shoe has already dropped? cuz it's been over two months now.
Depends on the shoe really. And how much we want to keep talking about them in some way or the other. Generally about a month or 2 after release, it starts to dwindle.

I barely rock hats anymore but fitteds all day. I find snap backs uncomfortable.

thank you sir. for some reason if i need to search for it within NT, it takes forever since there are tons of threads with similar names when people just wanted to start a new thread to post old pictures. but what i did was go to google and did a search, and the same thread link you gave me popped up. thanks again.

if any of you guys know how to search for a thread in a more effective way, please enlighten me, i'm still new to this, thank you in advance!

thank you sir. for some reason if i need to search for it within NT, it takes forever since there are tons of threads with similar names when people just wanted to start a new thread to post old pictures. but what i did was go to google and did a search, and the same thread link you gave me popped up. thanks again.

if any of you guys know how to search for a thread in a more effective way, please enlighten me, i'm still new to this, thank you in advance!

i just click forums at the top, then click jordan brand, and usually if its a release comming up pretty soon the thread will be near the top of the jordan forum, because there will b constant new posts etc.

Today, almost forgot these ha e 3m
D4CC074E-7E12-42D9-8E8D-1CE7F8583F14.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom