2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Goat is a gamble if you care about a matching pair. Retail is a easier pill to swallow. We both lost today. Maybe our day will come soon enough. Til' next time, hombre.

8E687142-54DF-40B4-B9E6-90816C42AA94.jpeg

I have two pairs of infrared 6s purchased from FTL and I feel this prominent bump on the strobel board near my toes. (My wheat and tinker 6s do not have this issue). I take out the insole and I can feel the raised bump with my hands.

Anyone else have this issue? wtf JB.

I have two pairs of infrared 6s purchased from FTL and I feel this prominent bump on the strobel board near my toes. (My wheat and tinker 6s do not have this issue). I take out the insole and I can feel the raised bump with my hands.

Don’t have that but I have the Tinker 8s and when I got those there was a huge bump under the insole. Took it out and there was a piece of balled up plastic just chilling there underneath. WTF!

Had a small one towards the heel on my pair. It flattened out after 2 wears.

Did the OGs or 01s have cardboard under the insole? That just seems so cheap.....cardboard. At least cloth it.

They are designed to "lock" your laces so if you're shoes come untied mid game you don't have to stop right then and fix it.
Ya but how the hell do you tie the shoes then lock them? Everyone I see just pulls em through and that’s it. All my shoes with lacelocks I just take em off so i can tie them lol.

Ya but how the hell do you tie the shoes then lock them? Everyone I see just pulls em through and that’s it. All my shoes with lacelocks I just take em off so i can tie them lol.

Tie your shoe then put the lock on the 2 ends with the lace tips and slide it up against the knot. It’s easy. On the 5 you would put the lock on first then tie because those locks have the plastic piece that goes up against the tongue.

Tie your shoe then put the lock on the 2 ends with the lace tips and slide it up against the knot. It’s easy. On the 5 you would put the lock on first then tie because those locks have the plastic piece that goes up against the tongue.

Or, you put the lock on the 2 ends with the lace tips and slide it up against your foot. Then you tie your shoe. It's the way Mike wore them the majority of the time and what's always made the most sense for me.

Classic+Kicks+-+Air+Jordan+VI.JPG

Back
Top Bottom