2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters

I feel you 1000% man. I ain't wearing these until I grab a couple pairs of sole protectors, too. I know I copped three pairs, but I just care TOO much about these to let their BEAUTIFUL blue outsoles, go to **** quickly. Plus, I have the 2014's, and 2000's so It'll be awhile anyways.

:lol:
The 6’s are my absolute favorite, there was no way I was letting the group touch these beauties. I also copped the 6 sweat pants.

Broke these out the other day again. That infrared really pops
6F7DED66-36D7-457A-A2CB-04C6C5D163E3.jpeg

I feel you 1000% man. I ain't wearing these until I grab a couple pairs of sole protectors, too. I know I copped three pairs, but I just care TOO much about these to let their BEAUTIFUL blue outsoles, go to **** quickly. Plus, I have the 2014's, and 2000's so It'll be awhile anyways.

:lol:
Wow.

@breakingsalas you can’t post in the classifieds so you decided to break the rules in this thread? There is no buying/selling or TRADING allowed in threads outside of the classified section. Please follow the rules or you will be banned.

I see nothing wrong with that RRL hoodie or wearing with these.

As would most NTers. Debate doesn't need to be dragged on. I think it's wack...ya'll think it's a good look. We can agree to disagree. Simple as that.

i personally see nothing wrong with that hoodie. nice solid color. i like infrared color. and i see nothing wrong with matching it to these kicks cause its not like infrared 6s are super infrared. its a mainly black shoe with nice hits of that infrared.

but thats just my 2 cents. to each his own.

Total "old man" post here......so when wearing 6's......what socks "should" you wear? I always wear no-shows with my shoes, but I'm not sure how that will look. Suggestions?

Total "old man" post here......so when wearing 6's......what socks "should" you wear? I always wear no-shows with my shoes, but I'm not sure how that will look. Suggestions?

if u cant pull off no shows, crews would be the suggestion. if youre a wild man u can rock some tubes lol

Back
Top Bottom