2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
What size? Seems they are available all over Canada...just gotta find a place that will ship to you.

StockX and GOAT have even had some sizes UNDER retail.
Any links to the Canada sites?

It seems like the price went down big time on StockX on Tuesday and went back up immediately

B0423E14-7BD3-49CC-B7D2-A7EEA3D9BB21.jpeg

Tried this out last night and did not mind it.. however I could definitely tie them tighter without the lace locks. If I was to play in them I would take the lace locks off. Also this was the first time I wore these outta the house! I am really impressed how light and flexible these feel. Can’t wait til I get a chance to wear them some more.

unless you're wearing shorts, i have a hard time telling what kind of socks people are wearing.

i'm in the no show sock gang most of the time regardless of shoe

No shoes with runners more than anything else for me (but not always). If I'm wearing a mid or a high it's regular all the way.

2A214B49-AA47-43FF-AD2B-66E6F8ADC171.jpeg
Finally broke em out. Had to wait til my sole protectors to come in....

I feel you 1000% man. I ain't wearing these until I grab a couple pairs of sole protectors, too. I know I copped three pairs, but I just care TOO much about these to let their BEAUTIFUL blue outsoles, go to **** quickly. Plus, I have the 2014's, and 2000's so It'll be awhile anyways.

:lol:

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I really don't pay attention to another man's socks, legs, ankles, or any other part of their anatomy for that matter. I might take a glance at their sneakers because I appreciate shoes, but it ends there

I’m saying, if you’re into dudes like that I ain’t mad. It’s 2019 so do you

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom