2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Well, I’m definitely not “team match matchy” or anything but I still say that RRL hoodie with some khaki cream colored jeans or slim fit chinos and some black infrareds would be dope. Y’all crazy.

bruh. olive and infrared is a must.
F1D95955-F942-4183-A596-D0D0C2BC9D68.jpeg

RIO P :smokin

Man you’ll never convince me that a solid colored RRL Ralph Lauren hoodie (matching or not) is somehow not a good look. You can give your reasoning till you’re blue in the face idc. I’m a LO head. You’re one little opinion is just that. One little opinion. We all understand that being too matchy matchy is not a good look but that hoodie in particular with some black or dark/light blue denim and blk/infra 6s would be perfectly ok if done right. You don’t know what you’re talking about and probably the main one that don’t know how the dress.

i agree, matchy matchy is OD
this aint being matchy matchy tho. its literally matching ONE color on a pair of 2,3 color shoes (3 if you count the clear sole as white or whatever)
that RRL hoodie with pretty much any decent denim (black blue whatever) is a pretty clean look
that being said wearing some black Jordan brand tee with some vi inspired print on it is wayyyyyyyyyyy tackier/matchy matchy than that Ralph sweater

i agree, matchy matchy is OD
this aint being matchy matchy tho. its literally matching ONE color on a pair of 2,3 color shoes (3 if you count the clear sole as white or whatever)
that RRL hoodie with pretty much any decent denim (black blue whatever) is a pretty clean look
that being said wearing some black Jordan brand tee with some vi inspired print on it is wayyyyyyyyyyy tackier/matchy matchy than that Ralph sweater

Thank you.

I wish some of the anti-matching people would post fits of their mismatched outfits. Of course some people pull off nice fits without matching, but the vast majority or regular people don't.

Question, what are some footsites that sell a 12.5? Gonna see if I can find any before I pull the trigger on stockx.

Last edited:
They're sold out.

I figured, I saw hella sizes on eastbay and I was excited but no such luck. For future reference though what are some sites that do a 12.5? From what I've experienced sneakrs and ndc do em but I havent seen any other sites. I usually go the after market route or if I'm lucky I'll hit on sneakrs. All my local spots dont do 12.5s lol

Back
Top Bottom