2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I figured, I saw hella sizes on eastbay and I was excited but no such luck. For future reference though what are some sites that do a 12.5? From what I've experienced sneakrs and ndc do em but I havent seen any other sites. I usually go the after market route or if I'm lucky I'll hit on sneakrs. All my local spots dont do 12.5s lol

SNKRS, Footsites - Eastbay, FootAction, Champs Sports, Foot Locker, and then various EU sites do them as well.

SNKRS, Footsites - Eastbay, FootAction, Champs Sports, Foot Locker, and then various EU sites do them as well.

Thanks bro! Been getting back into collecting a few Jordan retros other than 1s and those are usually a 12 for me due to the lack of padding but the later J's run tighter for me by a bit so I gotta get that 12.5 all the time.

Thanks bro! Been getting back into collecting a few Jordan retros other than 1s and those are usually a 12 for me due to the lack of padding but the later J's run tighter for me by a bit so I gotta get that 12.5 all the time.

See the 12 on the Black Cement 4 is too tight for me but the size 12 in the Infrared 6 is ok. So YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary.

I'm finally posting my pair. I plan to wear these sneaks strictly with this jersey. I don't expect to wear them with anything else honestly. I'm keeping it 1991 since these correlate.
IMG_3708.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3709.JPG
    IMG_3709.JPG
    483.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3710.JPG
    IMG_3710.JPG
    458.1 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom