2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I mean, it’s not like pictures help in addition to words or anything, but in case the descriptions others gave didn’t paint you a picture, here’s a picture.
73D6D807-BD96-4EB2-BE5F-B91251B58DE6.jpeg

I actually appreciate the pics. I find it funny when dudes get overwhelmed by your reply filled with 10 pics of evidence though :lol: But I will say with these two.. if I didn't already know the difference it would be a little hard to tell.

And the 2019 is durabuck?

Well, that's good the new ones will be like the OG - minus the heel. Is the big preference for Durabuck because of durability, or is it appearance? The synthetic has a smooth black look, while the other materials can look ashy if not high quality. I know the Black Metallic 5 would look funny if it had typical JB suede/nubuck on it.

When buying a house, you aren’t allowed to spend money on anything else?

I hear that a lot.

Banks look at your spending habits at both pre-approval and like a week before closing. It’s not that you can’t buy anything it just looks bad if you’re spending recklessly before someone loans you a sizable amount of money (granted we never touch the banks actual money).

Banks look at your spending habits at both pre-approval and like a week before closing. It’s not that you can’t buy anything it just looks bad if you’re spending recklessly before someone loans you a sizable amount of money (granted we never touch the banks actual money).

Take the cash out now, problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom