2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
1 last pic for nostagia's sake ...
jordan1.jpg
haha. I remember those cards. Back when teachers made us give cards & gifts to each other in class on valentines day. Always happy when I got a Jordan card. Meant the girl knew what was up.

Can anyone compare any recent 6s to the 2014 infrared 6s size wise?
My 2014 pair was definitely too big and don't want that to happen with these.

Agree, unless its the Carmines. Then I go with how the GOAT wore his.

It's hilarious to me how disgusting I thought the carmines were back in '91, and now all these years later they might be my favorite 6 of all. They seemed so outlandish to me back then in the fall of 10th grade. Today, with the way sneaker designs and colorblocking have gone during all the years since way back then, they don't seem even remotely over the top or gaudy. They just look sick now :rofl:

Since kith is dropping their own windbreaker variant based on the og, one can probably assume we wont get the real deal.

Such a long time coming for these! My 2000 pair crumbled and now it's time. Take. My. Money. I am ecstatic! Lace locks on the bottom lace near the toe box and let's go!

So are we thinking this early drop is just not going to happen at this point?

If nothing happens tomorrow then it's safe to say that we won't have one. Though Nike/Jordan Brand could go the smart route and do an early release on Friday along with Kith.

In '91 the lace locks looked cool, but I hated using them when it came time to play ball. It never really worked as well as it should and made the laces stick out like a ponytail. I ended up tossing them in a drawer.

It's hilarious to me how disgusting I thought the carmines were back in '91, and now all these years later they might be my favorite 6 of all. They seemed so outlandish to me back then in the fall of 10th grade. Today, with the way sneaker designs and colorblocking have gone during all the years since way back then, they don't seem even remotely over the top or gaudy. They just look sick now :rofl:

Exactly. That’s what I was saying. :lol:.

Look at the attention Scottie Pippen got when he wore the all red Air Maestro 2. Even Patrick Ewing’s kicks (blk/orange/blue Ewing Focus) got commentators talking in game because they were considered “loud”.

But as I said I’m praying for a true retro rendition someday. I just couldn’t do the 2014 rendition.

Back
Top Bottom