2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
These socks!!!! Where are they!?!!
Screenshot_20190223-162145.png

Please say no to the baseball look...

Anybody have a crooked Nike Air on the back? On my left shoe it's kind of angled off, sort of annoying but maybe OCD'ish?

Cats on here doing photo shoots with the shoes :lol:
Sure i do ! I also have fire red 5s from 2013, wc 4s from 2016 and Air Force 180 olympics as well. I think ATCs II from 2014 too... I do this because i wear all my shoes and i want to archive them unworn to remember how nice they look when they are brand new. Plus, we'll maybe be glad to see the pics in few years (decades ? Lol)

I really do think sometimes people forget the fundamental reasons these types of forums exist. To talk about the shoes and what they like and dont like. Show pics, tell stories and reasons we all want em. It is also simply to help others out to obtain the shoe they desire. I have seen several times, not in just this thread but several others, people get laughed at for doing any of the above.
Im not going into the post your favorite toy thread making fun of there conversations and pics. Thats what its for. To do just that.

I don't have a problem with someone taking "photoshoots" of their actual shoe itself. I think what irks me is all those new IG fake sneaker head phonies that do those high tech professional photoshoots with themselves in it, with a page full of pics of themselves with their bio description as " Fashion Model/Sneakerhead DM for Collab *insert sneaker emoji here*". And they're all " dripped" out in Off-White, yeezys, etc but the bottom line is most of them never were into sneakers until about a year or two ago jumping on the bandwagon trying to be IG sneaker head model wannabes. I guess it's the old head in me that misses the culture when it was just some of us who were just really passionate about MJ and sneakers and we had no idea "sneakhead" was a thing or title. Those are the type of photoshoots I dislike lol.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with someone taking "photoshoots" of their actual shoe itself. I think what irks me is all those new IG fake sneaker head phonies that do photoshoots with themselves in it, with a page full of pics of themselves with their bio description as " Fashion Model/Sneakerhead DM for Collab *insert sneaker emoji here*". And they're all " dripped" out in Off-White, yeezys, etc but the bottom line is most of them never were into sneakers until about a year or two ago jumping on the bandwagon trying to be IG sneaker head model wannabes. I guess it's the old head in me that misses the culture when it was just some of us who were just really passionate about MJ and sneakers and we had no idea "sneakhead" was a thing or title. Those are the type of photoshoots I hate lol.
As time passes, the sneaker world and the type of people within expand. Everyone has their niche and reason for interest. Nothing wrong with doing fashion photography with shoes too.

As time passes, the sneaker world and the type of people within expand. Everyone has their niche and reason for interest, Nothing wrong with doing fashion photography with shoes too.

I agree. Times changed, things changed. Social media is the new big platform for everything including business. Just speaking about my old grumpy self. No hate to anyone who does that. Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom