2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Finished product from this release along with all of my other OG Nike Air Retros. Being a 11-13 year old when they retroed a lot of these in 99-01....ya I went a little overboard. Not having them back then makes you want them even more lol. Not flexing at all either. Glad we all were able to scoop.

And if anyone needs assistance in a pair for retail let me know. Local spots got a bunch in today.

info on the grape V's please

Not Infrareds but wearing these today ..

0C73D781-E160-4812-9D2C-BF2ED79F8C95.jpeg
5AA9AFD9-188B-4CCC-924E-CFE9094603AA.jpeg

My 12 fits a little better than my 11.5.

2 sz 12s and I’m done until May 11

I’m letting it go for under retail if anyone wants it! I listed in the BST classifieds here also.

Niketalk Love

Those Jordan Jeans were fire 03-04 even a little bit of 06. Living in NY you switch your style up quick. Long tee’s were dope too till women were like fitted is dope. Next thing u know skinny was the move. I legit went from baggy jeans, to boot cut high fashion Dip set jeans, to 511s in the span of 2 years.

The worst Jordan Brand gear came out in the early 2000s around the time of the 18s. It all had this old English lettering. It was freaking god awful. Nike outlets were packed with it.

finally had a minute to update this. sold my 2014s and had the carmines in there. now it's back to the way it should be
D1Brnz1VAAA769j.jpg
Damn they need to retro those 17s! First pair I ever got. Black/chrome joints at the outlet for 99. Memories

Fellas I have a story to tell. Well I've been wanting these shoes for a long time, but I barely have enough money to pay attention right now. I haven't seen my lady since thanksgiving last year and she would not buy me any Jordan's for the simple fact that when I did have them, I hardly write them or didn't wear them at all. Well I sold my collection to help her. That was over 50 pair of deadstock Jordan's. Some even Rare. I did this because I Love her and to help take care of my baby boy. Well she lives in New Mexico and I in Texas. I came here today because we're going to see her sister, who's in the military before she gets stationed somewhere else and to take the kids to see their family in Cali. Well to my surprise I walk in and she has these shoes for me! I didn't tell her that I wanted them nor did I even mention them to her. You can't tell me that there isn't a God! I had gave up hope on getting these or any more Jordan's because at the moment, my job situation won't allow me too. But I'll gladly take selling my 50 pair to help her any day especially if this is the reward that I'll get. God is really looking down on me. I've lost good job to 6 family members in 5 months last 5 months of 2018 and 2 so far this year. Most from cancer and other from heart attacks. When I say I'm going through it, I'm going through it. But God is real! Thank you Jesus!

Back
Top Bottom