2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I'm good with the jean talk, I'm now checking out other options other than 511's. Plus I dont wana see people go out like this anymore...
62e256e7c9dc7b9419b9629035bd9fef9b097be.pjpg

I feel like I'm in the top 5%... but I'll be damned if these aren't a hard wear outside of all black or infrared Nike apparel.
You're not crazy. That's a big reason I actually passed on them, despite having the OGs in '91, despite them being a Jordan icon, and despite them looking sweet just sitting on their own. Lately I'm only buying stuff I envision wearing a fair amount (even though plenty still just ends up in the closet because I have too many shoes), and I just knew these would only get worn with black sweats and nothing else, which means they REALLY would have just ended up sitting in my closet wasting away.

Just order pair #3 off StockX for $257 out the door. These have settled into totally fair resell price considering the retail is so high nowadays.

Thats a nice price but I heard a lot of stories about there authentication process. in fact an nt member said that he worked long hours and he didn't even inspect the sneaker he just glanced at the sneaker and pass it off as real. I checked goat and they're price was 288 out the door. I rather pay a couple of dollars extra to know for a fact its real

You're not crazy. That's a big reason I actually passed on them, despite having the OGs in '91, despite them being a Jordan icon, and despite them looking sweet just sitting on their own. Lately I'm only buying stuff I envision wearing a fair amount (even though plenty still just ends up in the closet because I have too many shoes), and I just knew these would only get worn with black sweats and nothing else, which means they REALLY would have just ended up sitting in my closet wasting away.

Black matches with just about everything though

Thats a nice price but I heard a lot of stories about there authentication process. in fact an nt member said that he worked long hours and he didn't even inspect the sneaker he just glanced at the sneaker and pass it off as real. I checked goat and they're price was 288 out the door. I rather pay a couple of dollars extra to know for a fact its real

How is GOAT authentication process any different from StockX?

Man I appreciate the heads up and I will definitely compare them side by side with my FinishLine pair, but I feel pretty good about StockX's authenticity, having ordered from them multiple times in the past with no issues.

I dont think its much different if at all. People just choose one over the other for whatever their reasons may be.

Personally, the reason why I believe some prefer it more because for one they can get more money and they can sell their defective or used pairs. I believe some of the people promoting GOAT are sellers and try to use that StockX story to try and discredit the company. To be quite fair a person would find a better deal on StockX (for new sneakers) than on GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom