2019 Camaro refreshed VOL. ewwww

never been a fan of camaro.. would much rather get myself a hellcat charger.... just not a fan of 2 doors honestly..

Looks like an accord

images
Looks like it has good mpg

Lmao what? The biggest *******s drive bmws and Mercedes lmao
They're not revving up in residential neighborhoods though. I got a neighbor with a newer Camaro. Nice enough guy but he be doing the most with his buddies (who also own muscle). Take that noise to a Walmart parking lot.

Yall sleepin on previous gen camaros smh.
The gt350 is dope tho cant even front but id rather have a vette if im gonna spend that kind of money

I have a 2015 Camaro LS was thinking upgrading to a 2019 SS but with that grill no thank you. Will do a 2018 instead

I hit the nail right on the head lol. Of course you are a Camaro owner.You misquote me since you cant stand the truth! Keep enjoying the rearview of them Mopars!
Lol im gapping anything with a hemi in it as long as its not boosted which is sad considering its just a cammed ls1 with bolt ons :lol:
Edit: Not really biased numbers dont lie plus i own a mustang and have owned 3 others in total.

Agreed. If you arent getting a corvette, why even bother with American performance?
That said US sports cars worth considering (in order):
- Ford GT
- Corvette
- CTS V
- Mustang GT350
- Hellcat Challenger / Charger

Anything else is worthless compared to foreign options.

All this except the Hellcat. Honestly not impressed with that car. They're great drag cars with all that power but take it a track and that's where they fall short. Sure they're better than the average challenger/charger but nowhere near their american competitors and not even close to the Europeans. Doing the quarter mile drag gets boring so fast. Anyone can do some light modding with forced induction to get more power. Driving on a track is such a better and more thrilling, unique experience.

The thing I appreciate about the GT, Vette, CTS V, Shelby and Camaro ZL1 is the time they invested into really tuning those cars for the track. Hopefully Dodge will bring back the VIPER ACR again.

Last edited:
camaros kill euro cars on da track, especially da 1LE, Z28, & ZL1 variants...this aint da 60's anymore.

I was talking about the Hellcat specifically. If you read my second statement, I mention the ZL1 as a track focused car.

Why does Chevy feel the need to change the camaro every 2 years????

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

After driving regularly for the last four years. I strongly agree with this

As a BMW driver I disagree. I think people see the brand getting in front of them and feel some type of way. I get all kinds of dirty looks at the gas station from older wypipo in Camry’s all the time. :lol:

This update to the Camaro is very unnecessary, and happened way too soon. I don't feel that people are even used to the current Camaro styling.
Bowtie did the same thing with the 2015 Camaro that was a styling refresh with unique tail lamps, which only lasted one model year.

The Camaro's styling is very inconsistent from across each generation, which could cause buyers to lean towards other brands. The worst part about both the current and upcoming Camaro models is the 1980''s real spoiler that the designers just threw on the back of it.

Back
Top Bottom