2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's finally time, eh?

I was never on the fire Rivera train but after this skid, losing close games late to these bad teams, and his lack of accountability, I’m the mf conductor. After a 6-2 start you would think worst case a team would go 10-6. This has to be a historic collapse. And look at what this clown showed up to his presser wearing this past week (after talking about how we still had a 5% chance to make the playoffs in his presser the day before)
AD2EF9FC-64F6-4306-8993-E2EAA26EA6E4.jpeg

This isn’t something you wear after your team loses 5 straight games. I would have no issue if we started off bad then got off to a winning streak and had a chance to then make the playoffs but come on bruh...
Ron Rivera is so out of here it’s not even funny

One can only hope. I’m gonna be pissed if tepper gives this man another year and we play well next year per usual on odd years and we extend him or something.

I was never on the fire Rivera train but after this skid, losing close games late to these bad teams, and his lack of accountability, I’m the mf conductor. After a 6-2 start you would think worst case a team would go 10-6. This has to be a historic collapse. And look at what this clown showed up to his presser wearing this past week (after talking about how we still had a 5% chance to make the playoffs in his presser the day before)
AD2EF9FC-64F6-4306-8993-E2EAA26EA6E4.jpeg

This isn’t something you wear after your team loses 5 straight games. I would have no issue if we started off bad then got off to a winning streak and had a chance to then make the playoffs but come on bruh...

One can only hope. I’m gonna be pissed if tepper gives this man another year and we play well next year per usual on odd years and we extend him or something.

He should have been gone.. moments somehow saved dude

Call me crazy but the Saints didnt look that great last night. I actually think the Bears have a legit shot of taking them down in the NFC championship.
we 2nd linin all da way to atlanta playa...aint no party like a NO party ya herdme

Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly have been his saving grace. I never was one to call for Ron's head but it's finally time. Got a bad feeling Tepper won't get him outta here though if we beat Atlanta next week. Ron will go 11-5 next year if he's still here too its the Panther way smh. I need us to lose out

Yep the other two times he was on the hot seat he turned it around and one of those times got coach of the year.

My problem with Ron is he never takes responsibility for the entire team playing flat, he always says we had our opportunities and didn't get it done for one reason or another. Rams play bad and McVay owns not putting players in the best situations to succeed. That and you can't be a defensive coach with a poor defense, last night was the first time in a while that our defense resembled anything close to looking good.

Call me crazy but the Saints didnt look that great last night. I actually think the Bears have a legit shot of taking them down in the NFC championship.

The Saints havent been the same osince that Eagles game if you think about it. That 4th down TD pass to Kamara sealed their fate (already a blowout)

Then all trash talking after beating the Falcons woth the turkey legs n s** .. in a game thats a lot closer without 2 careless fumbles.

Football Gods arent on their side anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom