2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it was because of the cancelled flight or do you think the Titans had no intention of signing Eric Reid at all? the Vaccaro signing was kinda quick, and the flight was out of Reid's control.

I think it made Tennessee's decision very very easy.

There's not really a huge safety market right now, which probably a big reason why Earl won't get a new deal, among other things. Vaccaro is an above average player, only 27 and just now signed and only because of an injury.

Reid is another injury away from signing somewhere. That or a team trades for Earl.

Watching some of this coverage of the HoF and I see Terrell Davis with his golden jacket.

I still don’t think he deserved to be a HoFer. He was good. But not HoF good. Too short of a career to be put in. Am I right or am I right?

There's a chance Tramon Williams could be our Terrance Newman.

He's really held on, stayed fresh, and played well with age since we let him go 2 years ago. Happy to see him back.

Delusional :rofl:

tenor.gif

just curious, did Comcast remove NFL network from their basic package? was trying to catch this on nfl network if they were airing the HOF as well

Watching some of this coverage of the HoF and I see Terrell Davis with his golden jacket.

I still don’t think he deserved to be a HoFer. He was good. But not HoF good. Too short of a career to be put in. Am I right or am I right?

Two rings, a key cog in getting both those rings, and a SBMVP trophy. Sounds like one to me :lol:

Ray gotta sit the **** down with this bull****.

Irvin in the back staring with his mouth open, he's really into this BS. I'm crying looking at him.

Moss let me down, I expected more.

Ray gotta sit the **** down with this bull****.

Irvin in the back staring with his mouth open, he's really into this BS. I'm crying looking at him.

Moss let me down, I expected more.
He’s up there with this struggle preaching nonsense. He’s gonna be up there for 30 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom