2019 NFL Draft Thread

I wonder if the Bucs may draft a WR in the first few rounds. We’re expected to most likely trade/cut D-Jax and let Humphries walk if he costs too much. So we’d all the sudden go from super deep at WR to Evans and Godwin being our only reliable WR’s.

My two preferences are JJAW and Hakeem Butler. If Butler can overcome the dropsies in the League then I think he'll be the standout WR of the bunch.

Olamide Zaccheaus is the darkhorse. Love his game.
I got buddies who feel strongly about JJAW being baby Mikey Evans at the next level.

Butler definitely looks like Coop last year in Oakland with the drops. Although he burned me bad in the Alamo Bowl, had Wazzu -2.5.

Olamide a Jersey boy, hails from Plainfield. Dangerous in space. Can be utilized the way Nagy uses Tarik Cohen in Chicago.

I wonder if the Bucs may draft a WR in the first few rounds. We’re expected to most likely trade/cut D-Jax and let Humphries walk if he costs too much.
In all likelihood, Hump is playing for another team next year. Coming off career highs in every department and seeking $8M annually. There was some conjecture regarding a Tampa discount due to his friendship with Brate.

In all likelihood, Hump is playing for another team next year. Coming off career highs in every department and seeking $8M annually. There was some conjecture regarding a Tampa discount due to his friendship with Brate.

Yeah there’s no way we give him $8 mill per year. If he settles for like $6 mill per year I could see us working something out but I have a feeling Arians wants Leveon, Patrick Peterson and Honey Badger so we’re gonna need to save as much money as possible. I’ve heard he wants to make some big moves this offseason.

I'm with you on the stash strategy, but I think Simmons falls outside the first two rounds because of the torn ACL coupled with the '16 street fight/punching a woman on tape. I get family was involved (alleged mentioning of deceased family members) and Jeff likely felt protective over his younger sister, but a good amount of NFL teams will shy away because of those two major factors in conjunction with each other.

Sidney Jones and Jaylon Smith still went in the second with worse injuries (there were questions if Jaylon was ever going to play again), and while both of those two didn't have the off the field issues Simmons has, WOTS is that Simmons kept himself out of trouble at MSST and was a leader there. He's got top 5 tape, there's no way he makes it past the mid second.

I still think people are overrating how much the NFL actually cares about that stuff. Mixon got drafted in the second, and Tyreek Hill got drafted in the fifth despite the truly terrible **** he did.

Despite needing a pash rusher I want the packers to wiggle around with having that extra 1st round pick and get Devin Williams and Hockenson.

Time and time again we see what the effect is of an elite ILB for the entire defense. I feel like It’s not often one is projected top 10 and when there is one it usually works out. I don’t actually know this though, would be interesting to see.

Back
Top Bottom