2019 NFL Draft Thread

I’ve done a bunch of Mocks before... with all the work I just don’t have the time to keep up with the thread this year.

Hope someone is able to do it.

Kyler’s stock is gonna go through the roof today. Giants better get Haskins or Kyler, I prefer Kyler.

I wouldn’t be opposed to the Bucs drafting Devin White with our first pick as Kwon’s replacement.

I wouldn’t be opposed to the Bucs drafting Devin White with our first pick as Kwon’s replacement.

upload_2019-2-28_9-4-29.png

Shouldn't niners just take bosa real quick if he's there?

I'm assuming y'all wouldn't go bama dude

If the 49ers can get the same type of haul that the Colts got from the Jets to move back like 3 or 4 spots, ****ing pull the trigger. Bosa is good and id love to have him, but this team has more issues than just DE

Both are surprising as hell to me

I assumed he’d be 5’8 and maybe bulk up to like 190

Did Kyler Murray take HGH right before the combine? All his numbers are much bigger than I thought they would be.

Really thought he was like 5'8 - 5'9, 190 at most. Happy for dude, he's going to skyrocket up the draft boards.

I assumed dude's playing weight was like 5'8 max like 180-185.. figured he'd bulk up to like 190 for the combine

205 at 5'10" is actually kind of bulky. Hope that doesnt slow him down for the 40. Need him to show the **** out.

Back
Top Bottom