2019 NFL Draft Thread

Compared to the top 3 programs? Come on man. Time to quit it.

Texas AM, MSU, Auburn. Duke is a bad team and this kid couldn’t do **** against bad teams in his conference

He got curb stomped against Wake Forest and Temple

we need to get Rudolph outta Minny and to NE...what do the Vikings need?

They need that mystical little conniving elf that lives in Belichick's head that makes them win every year.

Rudolph would be pretty good for NE because of his size and hands. He's crazy slow though...Just plods along, but I'm sure Brady would make it work. For the Vikings, he's on the fringe of being a cap casualty type player, in my opinion and the only reason why they would keep in on the final roster would be because Irv isn't where people think he is or because they overvalued Rudolph due to his tenure with the Vikings and all he did (on the field and off). I think if the Vikings do unload Rudolph or Xavier, for that matter, it would give them a bump in space it probably triggers some sort of other move, if by trading or signing someone next camp.

The Draft Network is my favorite football site, they do a great job.

Texas AM, MSU, Auburn. Duke is a bad team and this kid couldn’t do **** against bad teams in his conference

He got curb stomped against Wake Forest and Temple

They had one of the worst offensive lines in college football. I watched all of their games, you are purely looking at the numbers.

And what are you talking about with the random other teams man!? You said Duke is a D3 program but they have been over .500 consistently....

Duke has definitely been a better program as of late. Since 2010 they've made 6 bowl appearances and 4 seasons with 8 wins or better.

The Giants really could've taken Ryan Finley in the 3rd or 4th, the QB 30 minutes up the road at State. Project player, and he was by far the best QB prospect outta the ACC in this draft.

Jones was a huge reach at 6.. Especially if they want him to sit for 2-3 seasons.

Pick still doesn't make any sense.

Duke has definitely been a better program as of late. Since 2010 they've made 6 bowl appearances and 4 seasons with 8 wins or better.

The Giants really could've taken Ryan Finley in the 3rd or 4th, the QB 30 minutes up the road at State. Project player, and he was by far the best QB prospect outta the ACC in this draft.

Jones was a huge reach at 6.. Especially if they want him to sit for 2-3 seasons.

Pick still doesn't make any sense.

I’m completely in agreement it didn’t make sense - I said this a million times as a NYG fan.

There’s nothing we can but watch what happens now. Can’t keep crying.

My comment was more about Duke football being D3. Pretty clear he has no idea what he’s talking about in that sense.

Sirk was already gone by the time Jones took over as the full time starter.

Transferred to ECU after the 2015 season.

That's wild to me. I been winning money on Duke too and I didn't really recognize the starting QB...I knew it was Jones this last year, just didn't realize prior that it wasn't Sirk. :lol:

Must be the Cutcliffe effect.

After sirk left the went from an 8-4, contending for the coastal team to a 4-8, struggling to beat Wake and UNC team.

Safe to say everyone stopped paying attention lmao

That's wild to me. I been winning money on Duke too and I didn't really recognize the starting QB...I knew it was Jones this last year, just didn't realize prior that it wasn't Sirk. :lol:

Lol yeah man peep his stats. His best year might be 2019.

Jones was getting mopped by UVA and Wake Forest during that time too though.

59-7 L at home to Wake? Eghck.

With the worst offensive line in the country.

Go back to the college thread and talk about Mater Dei.

So he is bad with a bad offensive line.

Checks the giants line

disco party.gif

Forgot all about this kid until a co-worker mentioned him today. Didn't even know he was still around and switched to WR

A Jets forum I post on, everyone is tight we overlooked Sills, given the fact that we drafted Wesco from the same team.

Bills had a damn good off-season FWIW.

Way too early is right. Jets aren't picking 6th again. We could us a WR1 tho.

4-8
7-6
8-5

D1 school

When the Browns were bad over the last few years, did we cut them slack? **** no, they're in the NFL. They get compared to the Pats and the Seahawks and they get destroyed for being bad. I don't give a **** if Duke is finally over .500. Daniel Jones has been trash from day one.

This kid couldn't even start the ****in Senior Bowl, was out there as a backup putting numbers up against second and third string players in a Pro Bowl game.

4-8
7-6
8-5

D1 school

When the Browns were bad over the last few years, did we cut them slack? **** no, they're in the NFL. They get compared to the Pats and the Seahawks and they get destroyed for being bad. I don't give a **** if Duke is finally over .500. Daniel Jones has been trash from day one.

This kid couldn't even start the ****in Senior Bowl, was out there as a backup putting numbers up against second and third string players in a Pro Bowl game.

You were incorrect calling them a D3 program. That is all.

Chill out b, stop being so negative. It’s over with.

Giants at 14?!?! FOH, Giants are picking top 3.

Jets at 6 seems accurate.

Rams too soft to make it to the SB back to back years.

Browns gonna be picking around 25

You were incorrect calling them a D3 program. That is all.

Chill out b, stop being so negative. It’s over with.

They have D3 talent, clearly I know they're a D1 school. Stop getting so defensive over your alma mater

Someone that doesn’t live in NC, or watch CFB wouldn’t know how far duke has come as a program :lol:

A relatively small, private, Ivy League -esque institution in the middle of Durham that typically gets the lesser talent in the state.

They used to have winless seasons. Winless. I’m sure from 05-09 they maybe won less than 15 games total.

Now they’re producing NFL caliber talent, getting guys drafted every year, and competing in the ACC.

Stop spewing nonsense and making me defend ****ing duke baller. :lol:

Someone that doesn’t live in NC, or watch CFB wouldn’t know how far duke has come as a program :lol:

A relatively small, private, Ivy League -esque institution in the middle of Durham that typically gets the lesser talent in the state.

They used to have winless seasons. Winless. I’m sure from 05-09 they maybe won less than 15 games total.

Now they’re producing NFL caliber talent, getting guys drafted every year, and competing in the ACC.

Stop spewing nonsense and making me defend ****ing duke baller. :lol:

Thank you. This was my point.

Back
Top Bottom