2019 NFL Draft Thread

To what tho lol 6'7" 254 TE maybe? he would get his legs destroyed imo.
didn't stop Jimmy Graham and Gronk from being successful.

Would be stunned if they didn't end up trying him at TE. Bills tried it with Logan Thomas.

we need to get Rudolph outta Minny and to NE...what do the Vikings need? we got some fringe corners, LBs to spare :lol:

This ****in bozo still going around trying to defend the pick. You can’t defend this ****, it is the worst ****in top 10 pick ever.

The fact you got so many people questioning it says it all. He’s trying to defend it nonstop, you can’t defend it. You ****ed up and set us back. You didn’t know **** for a fact.

Since 04, only ONE QB drafted in the top 10 sat the first year and that was Rivers because they had Brees. Everyone else played.

Our roster is worse than last year, traded our only pass rusher so now we don’t even have one. Giants should be 0-5 or 1-5 and people gonna want to see Jones no matter how bad he is but I think the Giants are hoping he won’t be forced to play this year cause he’s gonna look like a division 1 QB out there.

Ima need them to chill with giving Hurd TE work. If Tyreek is suspended I’m gonna have to make Kittle one of my keepers :lol:

This ****in bozo still going around trying to defend the pick. You can’t defend this ****, it is the worst ****in top 10 pick ever.

The fact you got so many people questioning it says it all. He’s trying to defend it nonstop, you can’t defend it. You ****ed up and set us back. You didn’t know **** for a fact.

Since 04, only ONE QB drafted in the top 10 sat the first year and that was Rivers because they had Brees. Everyone else played.

Our roster is worse than last year, traded our only pass rusher so now we don’t even have one. Giants should be 0-5 or 1-5 and people gonna want to see Jones no matter how bad he is but I think the Giants are hoping he won’t be forced to play this year cause he’s gonna look like a division 1 QB out there.
Bruh you’re hilarious. We should hit up a Jets game together this year. You down??

Forgot all about this kid until a co-worker mentioned him today. Didn't even know he was still around and switched to WR

****in ****, Albert Breer said Gettleman likes that Daniel Jones walked on at Duke, he had to fight to make the team and start.

ARE YOU ****IN KIDDING ME?!?! DUKE IS BASICALLY A D3 TEAM. HE WASNT GOOD ENOUGH TO GET RECRUITED. HE HAD TO FIGHT TO BE THE STARTER.

THIS GUY ISNT SMART ENOUGH TO RUN A TEAM AND SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO TO SPEAK TO THE MEDIA

Back
Top Bottom