2019 NFL Draft Thread

Charley casserley went in

I'd be interested to know which teams are putting this out there. I'm not sure why Kyler would go out and do all that for random teams if he knew he was going one.

Why even interview for these teams if you already have the golden ticket?

It's funny how we fall for this EVERY season, when other teams and agents are playing TV guys as pawns to lower rival prospects draft stocks.

Casserly clearly sounds like an idiot. And he's been played.

Casserly clearly sounds like an idiot. And he's been played.
Bingo - Casserly is and always has been a total moron.

NFL dudes wonder why they can't ever figure out the QB position. More concerned about dudes drawing pictures on a white board than watching what they're doing on a football field.

DK isn’t as stiff as ppl think but it’s easy to bash those numbers. Then as far as the tape goes in the offense he played in the WR’s were really only asked to run vertical concept routes. The same thing Demarkus Lodge has on tape. AJ and the other slots/te’s had a larger options of routes.

D07K8WyVYAAdJfk

This is just the usual nitpicking. :lol:

How you see somebody's work ethic and leadership off a 15-20 min interview? Ask his coaches and teammates, people he's spent real time around. He's wanted by baseball and the NFL and he did that by having bad work habits? C'mon now.

So this interview is from before he officially made his decision. People talking like this interview just happened, ain't no big deal.

He sounds like he has the IQ and charisma of a brick. I can see why teams wouldn’t be too enamored with their interviews with him.

He sounds like he has the IQ and charisma of a brick. I can see why teams wouldn’t be too enamored with their interviews with him.
He sounds like 99% of 20 year old kids who aren’t here to play school. Turn on the tape. Oklahoma rallied around the kid. A&M’s locker room hated him but I attribute that more to Sumlin than I do an 18 year old freshman.

The biggest issue people are going to have with Kyler is can they get past a Lavar Ball starter kit helicopter daddy.

Kevin isn’t as vocal as Lavar but he’s a **** show.

I’ve seen very smart people look extremely bad when put in a position to speak in a more public format

Hell you can’t even properly judge people in a one on one setting, especially when just meeting them, how smart someone is.. cause you can just have a more affable, charismatic person give you a favorable impression

Smartest person I’ve ever met in my life (was involved with inventing the cat scan) literally had zero people skills but brilliant scientist/mathematician thou

^ you adding the u to tho makes me say thou like Shakespeare every time and I can’t tell if that’s intentional or just me lol

You based this off one television interview where he still hadn't made up his mind whether he was going to play football or baseball?

This stuff though just kills me :lol:

“These were the worst comments I ever got on a top-rated quarterback, and I've been doing this a long time,” Charley Casserly said of Kyler Murray.

But I thought it was just one year ago Baker Mayfield was the biggest red flag top QB ever?

And who's up for the throne next year? We're lookin at you Tagovailoa!

He sounds like 99% of 20 year old kids who aren’t here to play school. Turn on the tape. Oklahoma rallied around the kid. A&M’s locker room hated him but I attribute that more to Sumlin than I do an 18 year old freshman.

The biggest issue people are going to have with Kyler is can they get past a Lavar Ball starter kit helicopter daddy.

Kevin isn’t as vocal as Lavar but he’s a **** show.

How does that show his IQ? Not even surprised you would say that given your history. :lol:

He just seem like a shy young dude in front of cameras.

You based this off one television interview where he still hadn't made up his mind whether he was going to play football or baseball?

Lolllllll

You dudes are so predictable.

Those are INTERVIEWS.

His INTERVIEWS are what they were saying were bad.

These are two very bad INTERVIEWS so all I’m saying is maybe this isn’t just some BS report.

This has nothing to do with how he plays football or what kind of dude he is on or off the field. Just straight up INTERVIEWS.

Back
Top Bottom