2019 NFL Draft Thread

In a perfect world:

Murray to Zona
Metcalf to 9ers - they wanted OBJ or AB and struck out on both, and just traded for Dee Ford
Bosa to Jets

nick. nick.

This guy has been on point with his Bucs info. Can you really play McCoy, Quinnen Williams and Vea at the same time though? We can’t have JPP as the ONLY dude that can rush the passer still.

With a 3-4 front and have a stand up olb (Pats) then yes, you could.

Doesn’t mean you should though.

We gotta get Haskins or Murray at 6 and DK at 17 if he there.

Son, I have a feeling we drafting a defensive player at 6.

And then trading for Rosen or drafting one of those bum *** white QBs at 17, I just feel it.

When this happens, I won’t give a **** about the team until we get a new GM

And then trading for Rosen or drafting one of those bum *** white QBs at 17, I just feel it.

giphy.gif

Lord no

If they go OL/DL then AJ Brown at 17 then get Rosen with their 2nd rounder it wouldn’t be a bad move.

I’m not trading anything better than a 4th for Rosen.

Rosen and the NY media gonna be a HUGE problem. The media and fans here had issues with OBJ, gonna he worse with Rosen as your QB.

GIVE ME HASKINS OR KYLER!!!!

This guy has been on point with his Bucs info. Can you really play McCoy, Quinnen Williams and Vea at the same time though? We can’t have JPP as the ONLY dude that can rush the passer still.

In your base front you can, and having a rotation on your DL is a good thing. Especially for a guy as big as Vea, and a dude like McCoy who is getting up there in age.

Williams is also athletic enough to give you something on the edge if you wanted to mix in some 3-3-5 (not the stack) looks in your nickel.

I’m not trading anything better than a 4th for Rosen.

Rosen and the NY media gonna be a HUGE problem. The media and fans here had issues with OBJ, gonna he worse with Rosen as your QB.

GIVE ME HASKINS OR KYLER!!!!

What pipe dream are you in that he'd be moved only for a 4th?

What pipe dream are you in that he'd be moved only for a 4th?

I think he gets traded for a 2 or 3, I don't want him so I'm not offering him either. Only 2-3 teams interested in him so the demand isn't there.

Kim Jones said it best, that kid already has character issues, how the hell is he gonna work in NY?

I think he gets traded for a 2 or 3, I don't want him so I'm not offering him either. Only 2-3 teams interested in him so the demand isn't there.

Kim Jones said it best, that kid already has character issues, how the hell is he gonna work in NY?

I could tell the second he was drafted by Zona that he wouldn't last there. He looked absolutely miserable :lol: .

He will live in Jersey. David Traherman will prob trade for him.

Sources with the 49ers were gushing about Williams. They think he is a rare prospect with an amazing skill set of speed and athleticism. Team sources also like Williams’ makeup as an individual, and they are very high on his immense upside. Team sources were gushing about how Williams dominated in 2018 in only his first season of real playing time. They feel that the sky is the limit for his potential.

With Bosa, their praise was not as effusive. They like him and feel he is probably the safer pick, but they did not talk about him as being as special of a player or athlete like Williams is. The other thing going for Bosa is edge rush is a bigger need than defensive tackle. Defensive end Solomon Thomas has been a massive disappointment in the pass rush department, while defensive tackle DeForest Buckner was superb last year, ripping off 12 sacks in his third season.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2019/3...uinnen-williams-nick-bosa-49ers-decision-hard

Back
Top Bottom